FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Drawings

Drawings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eshndaisy OP   Couple  over a year ago

central Florida

Hello everyone ...

First of all, Iwoukd like to say that we love the site and the community associated w it but we would like to make a small suggestion (more like a question). One if my favorite hobbies is to draw and ever since we joined fabswingers, i started drawing some erotic pictures of things my wife and i fantasize about and she loves it but whenever i try to post them in our profile i get a message about copyrights. I undertand this is a feature to protect unknow images that are copyrighted into being used w/o permition but that is not my case. These are my own so i woukd like to know if there is anyway i could post them...

Thxs for this great site anyway

Regards

Ricardo

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You need to be in the photo for it to be approved, you can find the full photo rules from this link on the FAQ's but I have pasted the relevant one.

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

The photos must be yours and you must be in the photos. You must be in any photo you upload. This means that photos of your bike/car/dildo collection for example, will be rejected unless you are in the photo too.

By *tevelizCouple  over a year ago

northampton

if it's a drawing how can the op be in the photo.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"if it's a drawing how can the op be in the photo."

That is probably why they are being rejected as my post says

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't know if this would work.

What if you take a picture of the drawing with you holding it so that it shows your hand or other recognisable feature of you. Would that count for you being in the photo?

Again I don't know if they would accept it this way, you can only try and see.

By *eshndaisy OP   Couple  over a year ago

central Florida

Thank u all for the help. I guess ill just have to post them somewhere else or maybe put their corresponding links in our forum here, if that is allowed....

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Thank u all for the help. I guess ill just have to post them somewhere else or maybe put their corresponding links in our forum here, if that is allowed....

"

if you have drawings of you or your partner I'm sure they would be accepted.

I have one of me on here that a friend of mine done for me xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Thank u all for the help. I guess ill just have to post them somewhere else or maybe put their corresponding links in our forum here, if that is allowed....

if you have drawings of you or your partner I'm sure they would be accepted.

I have one of me on here that a friend of mine done for me xx"

Thats the wrong advice Im afraid - they wont be accepted because as Ruggers has already posted...

You need to be in the photo for it to be approved, you can find the full photo rules from this link on the FAQ's but I have pasted the relevant one.

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

The photos must be yours and you must be in the photos. You must be in any photo you upload. This means that photos of your bike/car/dildo collection for example, will be rejected unless you are in the photo too.