FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Private notes function

Private notes function

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I use the private notes function a lot and it's great. I use it to note who I have turned down or am not interested in; if there's a note it's a no.

So I was wondering if it would be possible to add the note icon to the icons that show when people message you? Currently you see if they have the verification flag and or tick and the site supporter medal, but adding the note icon would make responding to messages much easier.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's a good idea,I use the note function quite a bit cuz I've got a memory like a sieve

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

good idea. very useful indeed.

By *aughtynigel02121980Man  over a year ago

Brandon

I think that's a great idea devil. Maybe have several different icons like a thumbs up, a thumbs down just to say if you like their profile or not

Think it would be handy if the note icon showed on profiles when you search too as I often end up clicking on the same profiles over and over...if I could see there was a note there I'd know I'd viewed/contacted before

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I think that's a great idea devil. Maybe have several different icons like a thumbs up, a thumbs down just to say if you like their profile or not "

Just the note icon would suffice for me, it tells me I've already looked at them and made a decision about them. And because I only make a note if it's no it would really make things easier.

» Add a new message to this topic