FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > copying pics off this site ( could right lick be removed so pics couldnt be copyed

copying pics off this site ( could right lick be removed so pics couldnt be copyed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

dear admin

any chance you could remove the right click to stop people copying pics off this site ?

many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

If you have a look at the FAQ (via the link at the bottom of the page), you'll see that they could disable right click, but that it wouldn't protect your pics at all anyway.

You look lovely, btw

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

We use firefox... in firefox you can bypass the "right click disabled" with two mouse clicks... so utterly pointless really in having it disabled

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like it says in FAQ'a lots of ways to get around a no right click. Would just have to print screen & paste in to mspaint or any other similar application.

Best bet is if you don't want the pictures stolen don't have them on profile & set as friends only

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks

best way ti seems is dont have pics on show

I know that fabs watermarks all images with the site name and profile name at the bottom but this is easily edited/cropped out.

So use an image editing programme and add a watermark to each of your pics and spread it across the center. I would suggest using "Fabswingers USERNAME" on each pic.

OK, they can still be copied but would at least make it kinda pointless trying to set up another profile with them on any site.

Or, as mentioned above, dont put pics in public gallery and limit number of people in pals list to those you trust.

We dont have any pics of faces or identifiable tattoo's in public gallery for all sorts of reasons.

Steve

By *ingerjoWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

ive always put _ingerjo or _ingerjo_lee through my pics

but still doesnt stop them copying them

ive had my pics teken on here

before so now i put my name on

them best way xx

"thanks

best way ti seems is dont have pics on show"

Thats a bit like cutting your nose off to spite your face,as many members ignore profiles without pics.

If your worried about being recognised just have body pics on your profile and only send face pics with messages,problem solved!

XXXX

» Add a new message to this topic