FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Couples

Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have noticed that you can Block new ppl and singel guys.I would love to know if it can be posseble to block couples from e-mailing list aswell.Sick of then not reading All of my Profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leasureseanyMan  over a year ago

hull

maybe you ask to many questions, but that is your right, lol

"maybe you ask to many questions, but that is your right, lol"

LOL maybe you right but it does say No couples dose not seem to bother them though.never mind nothing will get done course they seem to be the Elite.(no offence)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"maybe you ask to many questions, but that is your right, lol

LOL maybe you right but it does say No couples dose not seem to bother them though.never mind nothing will get done course they seem to be the Elite.(no offence) "

Do you mean block couples from their search like one can block single guys? Surely its the same method?

yeah there are some couples dont read profiles and think im a single female and have asked me to meet them. not our thing just that my profile has the nicer pics and the verifications on it as it was our first profile. then hubby wanted to be able to talk to people as well on cam as we have made some friends and he likes to caught up with them on his own.

aye it does discriminate a bit against the single male doesnt it. I have been asking for ages why cant we block couples but.................... not yet so we just be polite and answer no thank you

"aye it does discriminate a bit against the single male doesnt it. I have been asking for ages why cant we block couples but.................... not yet so we just be polite and answer no thank you "

The only problem with that though is that when ever they do introduce a filter it'll be useless, as anyone you've replied to in the past gets through said filters, its a no win situation

[Removed by poster at 29/06/10 13:55:37]

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

what annoys me is that when i look through the list to see who has viwed me and see that a couple have viewed my profile a few times during a day and often come back a few days later,i then go to send them a wink or message them that i am interested up comes the blocked sign stating that my sex has been blocked from contacting them!,whats all that about eh?.

obviously i dont want to block all couples from looking at my profile or from contacting me but this is very one sided and annoying!.

"what annoys me is that when i look through the list to see who has viwed me and see that a couple have viewed my profile a few times during a day and often come back a few days later,i then go to send them a wink or message them that i am interested up comes the blocked sign stating that my sex has been blocked from contacting them!,whats all that about eh?.

obviously i dont want to block all couples from looking at my profile or from contacting me but this is very one sided and annoying!."

Like i said the ELITE

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Elite? Think about it, you don't want to meet couples just singles, fair enough. But to many that is no longer swinging is it?

Look at it this way, singles looking for singles is really using this place as a dating site is it not? Just like going down your local nightclub and picking up a bloke or a woman for sex.

Swinging to many means couple on couple action or at the very lease 3 some's Maybe the couples were looking at you with a view to joining them as a 3 some?

"Elite? Think about it, you don't want to meet couples just singles, fair enough. But to many that is no longer swinging is it?

Look at it this way, singles looking for singles is really using this place as a dating site is it not? Just like going down your local nightclub and picking up a bloke or a woman for sex.

Swinging to many means couple on couple action or at the very lease 3 some's Maybe the couples were looking at you with a view to joining them as a 3 some?"

You are right.I never said i wont meet Couples becourse i have and do.And i deffo dont see this as a Dating site if i want a Boyfreind,Partner or Husband i wont be looking here so iam not confused.And what i mean with elete is that most couples(not all)really think that singels are on here for there Pleasure and when they want to and get very Nasty if you say thanks but no thanks.And i have put it on my Profile aswell but it just dont bother them.So i think its a fair Question iam askin.

» Add a new message to this topic