FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > 'Bi Couples' search...

'Bi Couples' search...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to add a search for 'bi couples', they seem somewhat elusive on here, and take forever to dig out from the masses of 'one straight, one bi' couples.

x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *northernsoulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I'll second that...

Also, on a similar note, would it be too controversial to add a 'search by body type' feature? We all have our preferences whether that means curvy or slim - larger end of the scale for me though please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll third that!

Like looking for a needle in a haystack

"I'll second that...

Also, on a similar note, would it be too controversial to add a 'search by body type' feature? We all have our preferences whether that means curvy or slim - larger end of the scale for me though please "

the bi search feature would work but body type is down to our own perception. Some ladies size 14 describe themselves as BBW and some guys built like darts players described as Athletic .

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

but what is a "bi couple"?

at least the op are looking for couple where both members are Bi ... whereas the majority of "bi couple" profiles one finds on here are not ... only the fem is Bi

By *eppersCouple  over a year ago

telford

That would save so much time a bi catergory for bi couples and bi guys, but then you still get the guys who are not bi but dont mind having there cock sucked but wont do it types advertising, and cuddly section would be ace love cuddly.

[Removed by poster at 13/07/10 19:29:13]

Are we not all Bi?

It would be a good added search function I admit, but from previous experiences on other sites, people requested that added functionality, along with a Bi forum, when it arrived well let's say it was under utilised, well the forum anyhow, I can't comment on the 'search function'

But yes, let's go with the suggestion.

Paddy x

We have asked before for this but nothing happens. what we have done is wrote we are a bi couple on our profile heading so its easier to find, wish more would do that.

I've said before too, think of others, how about....

The option to search for Bi or Straight.

Beginning to think Bi are selfish, they only ever ask for Bi search.

"Are we not all Bi?

It would be a good added search function I admit, but from previous experiences on other sites, people requested that added functionality, along with a Bi forum, when it arrived well let's say it was under utilised, well the forum anyhow, I can't comment on the 'search function'

But yes, let's go with the suggestion.

Paddy x"

No, we are not all Bi

"I've said before too, think of others, how about....

The option to search for Bi or Straight.

Beginning to think Bi are selfish, they only ever ask for Bi search. "

Def! lol why cant we have a straight search aswell, surely it can be incorporated into the same facility? so so tired of explaining we both straight lol

I agree this would be a good addition to the search, even searches for bi males too.

By *northernsoulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I agree this would be a good addition to the search, even searches for bi males too. "

Yeah, I've never understood the 'search for men interested in men' option we have at the moment, many of the listings are compiled of 'straight' men. Are we to assume they're both straight AND interested in single guys? By the way, I'm clear to say that's no fault of this website, it's more the people who don't seem to know what they are!!

would be easyer

Definitely worth a search section for bi and for straight.

Would also be good if under the "what people are seeking" it could have bi guy or straight guy or both etc.

Just a random thought!

By *undebigaryMan  over a year ago

dundee

[Removed by poster at 27/07/10 18:22:40]

By *undebigaryMan  over a year ago

dundee

"I'll second that...

Also, on a similar note, would it be too controversial to add a 'search by body type' feature? We all have our preferences whether that means curvy or slim - larger end of the scale for me though please

the bi search feature would work but body type is down to our own perception. Some ladies size 14 describe themselves as BBW and some guys built like darts players described as Athletic ."

Yeh ur rite but i think theres not enough actual options for body type on your profile to choose from.cos ive got athletic but u can get a 8 stone gym ripped runner type body or a 16 stone athletic rugby player body type

we think its a good idea to have a section for bicouples, and to have some sort of block on st8 guys if we dont need one..

"we think its a good idea to have a section for bicouples, and to have some sort of block on st8 guys if we dont need one.. "

That's a good plan, you always hear of guys who say they are bi to get the meet!

One question though, does say you are straight yourself! Or is that an error?

By *bang13Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

bi serch it should be the 1st thing on the interests list ?

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"That would save so much time a bi catergory for bi couples and bi guys, but then you still get the guys who are not bi but dont mind having there cock sucked but wont do it types advertising, and cuddly section would be ace love cuddly."

I have also chatted to couples where it says that the guy is straight on profile but admits to being Bi when chatting. I usually just tell them I don't like liars

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

yeah a bi search would be great.

most of the problems you guys are chatting about bi or not bi, chubby or not, could be sorted out by just 1 thing, i have just been reading another forum all about being HONEST!!!

just tell the truth....

as 1 post was saying, we all after the same thing SEX, FUN, SEXY FUN!!!

so come on all just tell the truth n lets all get the best fun we can!!

Bi Guys this way please !!!...

we second that, we think 4 cats could solve the problem you are either straight bi/curious, bi sexual or gay/lesbian

"Bi Guys this way please !!!... "

Juzie joins the orderly queue! hehe

"we second that, we think 4 cats could solve the problem you are either straight bi/curious, bi sexual or gay/lesbian "

I personally would add another category of Bi Playful, as for me I will play with other bi folk and enjoy it, but don't find it a necessity.

(Though a nice cock is hard to resist sucking! Taking it deep into my mouth and letting my tongue flick round it.... oops getting carried away there!)

"we second that, we think 4 cats could solve the problem you are either straight bi/curious, bi sexual or gay/lesbian

I personally would add another category of Bi Playful, as for me I will play with other bi folk and enjoy it, but don't find it a necessity.

(Though a nice cock is hard to resist sucking! Taking it deep into my mouth and letting my tongue flick round it.... oops getting carried away there!)"

way way past the curious stage me thinks

"we second that, we think 4 cats could solve the problem you are either straight bi/curious, bi sexual or gay/lesbian

(Though a nice cock is hard to resist sucking! Taking it deep into my mouth and letting my tongue flick round it.... oops getting carried away there!)

way way past the curious stage me thinks "

What do you mean hehe

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

aren't the majority of peeps who are looking for "Bi Couples" really only looking for a couple where the Fem half is Bi?

How many are really looking for a couple where both halves are that way persuaded?

And anyway, how do you reckon the site could implement it as currently when searching couples only the 1st entry (that being the data on the left of the screen) is used as the filter - and even then sometimes one cannot distinguish which is the M or the F from the data entered (esp if the use alias's like their initials rather than gender or full name)

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"aren't the majority of peeps who are looking for "Bi Couples" really only looking for a couple where the Fem half is Bi?

How many are really looking for a couple where both halves are that way persuaded?

And anyway, how do you reckon the site could implement it as currently when searching couples only the 1st entry (that being the data on the left of the screen) is used as the filter - and even then sometimes one cannot distinguish which is the M or the F from the data entered (esp if the use alias's like their initials rather than gender or full name)

"

Allow people to set the sex of each person on a couples profile, their sexuality and then allow others to search for 'Partner 1' + 'Sexuality' and 'Partner 2' + 'Sexuality'

For the site to improve sometimes changes that might require some effort on the part of the users would have to be made. Like learning to use a new chat client for instance.

i must say i like this post there has been some good answers i have got bi-curious on my page but the thing is i would never be full bi i dont like to fuck but i do like to suck a cock and be sucked it does turn alot of women on and i know some even straight guys that like to have there cock licked or sucked but they would never admit they are bi so its all swings and round abouts

Derby

any chance of this being progressed?

This would be an added improvement to the advanced search page.

Don't see no reason why it can't be done, as we have state what we are anyway.

We would LOVE this. And maybe the option to search for bi single men.

Bi search would be more than welcome,,as I say on my profile that I don't mind playing with Bi couples as I like to play with more than one gender but bi males see this on my profile and I suppose take it that Im just after male play' which Im not,,

"Bi search would be more than welcome,,as I say on my profile that I don't mind playing with Bi couples as I like to play with more than one gender but bi males see this on my profile and I suppose take it that Im just after male play' which Im not,,"

yes, we also second that comment!

Derby

have you blocked single males?

By *bi2Couple  over a year ago

Mid Wales

Yay bring on the Bi couples...lol xx

agree totally, spend wasteful time searching when a quick click would sort everything.

Also local-ish people online

By *eanne n AliCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Think this is a great idea and one we would certainly use.

By *ll of a QuiverCouple  over a year ago

Douglas

"Think this is a great idea and one we would certainly use."

Us too. Would love to see this added.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Won't need a bi search if we all post in here

By *ets all shareCouple  over a year ago

lincoln

Bi couples search would be great xx

"Bi couples search would be great xx"

agreed!

By *bi2Couple  over a year ago

Mid Wales

Hey all

We are visiting Pink Punters in Milton Keynes on the 11th of Oct. Its not a swinging club but a Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Trans night club. Great place. Just wondering whether any other bi couples might be there too

JnJ xx

"Hey all

We are visiting Pink Punters in Milton Keynes on the 11th of Oct. Its not a swinging club but a Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Trans night club. Great place. Just wondering whether any other bi couples might be there too

JnJ xx"

No but have been a few times before..

Its great fun, but you do get groups of stright guys going there, looking to push the boundaries.

As the toilets are shared it can be a bit.. its fine with the LGBT but the strights guys in their groups can be dicks!

But if you go, keep your wits about you and have a great time - it's refreshing compared to a straight night out.

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

Were a bi-couple and i jay am also on bi-guys the other fab site

This is a much needed tool amongst others on this site! I prefer all to be bi and find it difficult meeting couples that are. so any out there say hi please x

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

we're a Bi couple also and we find it difficult to find genuine Bi couples on here

They did it!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Give us feedback on this thread

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/208382

Admin x