FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Broken friend request!?

Broken friend request!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hay been having a problem with my friend requests tab, and wondering anyone else is having a similar experience?

Just been chatting to a lovely couple and a sexy single fem, we all sent each other friends invites but none of us received any notification from fab that any request had been sent, so we can't look at each others private gal! but when checking my personal email in box I'd received mail saying I've got friends invites, but there are none on my friend invite screen, very strange! Has anyone else experienced this today?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope i've accepted 2 people today hun x

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

sometimes if you've already sent a friend request to someone any new ones (to the same person) dont show up on the counter.

Do you have a long list of friend requests? try looking through it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I did have a long list yes, but I deleted them thinking that might have been the course.

Would one of you be willing to test if it's working if I send you a friends request? I don't want you to accept the invite lol, just wanting to see if it's showing up on your friend request page. Thx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not having any problems with friends but my winks are still broken :0(

» Add a new message to this topic