FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Picture Fabbing

Picture Fabbing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *artytwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

This will come over as harsh and all the 'AWW! people' and 'reality deny-ers'

will no doubt be affronted and there will be much gnashing of teeth and feather spitting etc.

Why do some people feature 'less-than-flattering' pics which show them at their worst rather than best?

Maybe there should be a more pro-active feedback rating type system which would allow viewers to thumbs up or thumbs down pics?

What do the panel think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oconut2Woman  over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

I agree with the thumbs up thumbs down option, just started a thread about people posting pics that look as if they were taken in a pigsty lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well your photos would get full thumbs up, you would have no worries.

People put up what they want to put up I know some have put up less flattering pics when they want less attention though if it works I am sceptical.

I personally wouldn't want to hurt feelings so would never use thumbs down. Let them be I say

Great idea but won't stop the usual faces or body parts there of popping on it all the time gave up looking any more lol

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Why?

I would imagine that people put up photos that they are happy to show, some may find them unflattering and others may not. There will be some who would say ours are unflattering but so long as we are okay with them we really wouldnt take any notice of unsolicited comments about them.

I put up pics I think look ok but you can never please everyone and just think how people would feel if there was a thumbs down .....so people would use it just to wind others up

Some people not so

By *ack_greenfinchMan  over a year ago

bristol

"I put up pics I think look ok but you can never please everyone and just think how people would feel if there was a thumbs down .....so people would use it just to wind others up "

Quite agree. Why would anyone need to give a 'thumbs down'? If you don't like a pic, just move on. Plus, one of the lessons of swinging is that it's not always about what the person looks like (for which I am very grateful!)

» Add a new message to this topic