FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > is there a limit on blocklist?

is there a limit on blocklist?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently we have noticed several of our blocklist victims coming unblocked lol. And it isnt due to ourselves unblocking them. Is there a limit to the number of blockees one can have?

Appreciate peoples input

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi no idea if there's a limit, we use ours a little different ,if someone is abusive we block them for only for a day or two, at the moment its empty. connie xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/339191

Anything to do with this?

"hi no idea if there's a limit, we use ours a little different ,if someone is abusive we block them for only for a day or two, at the moment its empty. connie xx "

Thanks for the input interesting use of the blocklist actually. Does it work ok for ye like that? Do the same profile not come back with the same problems again?

"http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/339191

Anything to do with this?"

Thank you but we dont use chat much and have never had reason to block in chat. Dont think we have hit the 500mark yet either lol then again I'm too lazy to count.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/339191

Anything to do with this?

Thank you but we dont use chat much and have never had reason to block in chat. Dont think we have hit the 500mark yet either lol then again I'm too lazy to count. "

I've found that a lot of the guys i block just set up new profiles over and over again It may not be the same profile, just the same person. My block list must have thousands on it but as soon as they delete the profile, they're free to set up a new one and try (and fail) again.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"hi no idea if there's a limit, we use ours a little different ,if someone is abusive we block them for only for a day or two, at the moment its empty. connie xx

Thanks for the input interesting use of the blocklist actually. Does it work ok for ye like that? Do the same profile not come back with the same problems again? "

nope,, they stay away most are just dreaming keyboard warriors, get bored with us when blocked and move on to a softer touch. we do use the report button and set our filters Connie x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi no idea if there's a limit, we use ours a little different ,if someone is abusive we block them for only for a day or two, at the moment its empty. connie xx

Thanks for the input interesting use of the blocklist actually. Does it work ok for ye like that? Do the same profile not come back with the same problems again? "

I've done that a few times too. Never had a returnee yet but they're usually chancers who live miles away and message just because I happen to be on line.

» Add a new message to this topic