FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Advanced Search

Advanced Search

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any chance you can update the advanced search bit. Posibly body type and tattoo search options?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Actually the Tattoo things not a bad idea / option equal to smoking, drinking etc

but the body type option is a really subjective when you consider how some describe themselves

She's right, unless you're talking actual sizes.

"She's right, unless you're talking actual sizes. "
Still an option could reduce your search to a specific criteria.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

"but the body type option is a really subjective when you consider how some describe themselves "

Not sure it matters! It's just a way of narrowing down a search, without the need to trawl through loads of profiles to find what you're looking for!

If your looking for a petite, BBW or whatever if you can narrow your search that's a good thing. If someone classes themselves as petite but aren't it doesn't matter because you will have less results to look at so finding that someone has mis-classed themselves has little impact.

Using actual sizes may not be the answer either, size 8,10..etc, because this also has a context..if your a size 14/16 and 5'2" you'll look different to the same size on a 6' person!

Thankfully admin did answer our plea for a search on ethnicity, it is now much easier for us to find the black guys we are looking for

"but the body type option is a really subjective when you consider how some describe themselves

Not sure it matters! It's just a way of narrowing down a search, without the need to trawl through loads of profiles to find what you're looking for!

If your looking for a petite, BBW or whatever if you can narrow your search that's a good thing. If someone classes themselves as petite but aren't it doesn't matter because you will have less results to look at so finding that someone has mis-classed themselves has little impact.

Using actual sizes may not be the answer either, size 8,10..etc, because this also has a context..if your a size 14/16 and 5'2" you'll look different to the same size on a 6' person!

Thankfully admin did answer our plea for a search on ethnicity, it is now much easier for us to find the black guys we are looking for "

That's all woman sizes, I had my mind on how men class themselves too.

Yeah I noticed that the ethnicity has appeared since I used to use the site.

We'd like the ability to search/filter for heights..

I can not see why search filters could not mirror your profile like heigh, tattoos etc. This should be reletively easy to do technically and I know I would search a lot more. Improving the user experience.

"We'd like the ability to search/filter for heights..

"

"I can not see why search filters could not mirror your profile like heigh, tattoos etc. This should be reletively easy to do technically and I know I would search a lot more. Improving the user experience."

Equally being able to search people looking for your type would save time not everyone looks for the type there are.

"I can not see why search filters could not mirror your profile like heigh, tattoos etc. This should be reletively easy to do technically and I know I would search a lot more. Improving the user experience.

Equally being able to search people looking for your type would save time not everyone looks for the type there are.

"

No what I am saying is using those subject options in advanced search.

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"

Please please pretty please!!!

"

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

Probably a good idea!

The really short ones are always hard to spot!

A

"I can not see why search filters could not mirror your profile like heigh, tattoos etc. This should be reletively easy to do technically and I know I would search a lot more. Improving the user experience."

Totally agree and a piece of piss to code up.

As an example of a recent search...

L was looking for male hotties with tats last night.... Not possible without trawling through tons of unsuitable profiles

Good idea

"I can not see why search filters could not mirror your profile like heigh, tattoos etc. This should be reletively easy to do technically and I know I would search a lot more. Improving the user experience.

Good idea "

Thank you! I await the gods response to the request.

By *wingingNewcastleMan  over a year ago

newcastle

It would also be great to filter on type of verification i.e. photo/other users. Photo veris seem to be harder to fake imo

» Add a new message to this topic