FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Is there anyway to.....

Is there anyway to.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oosetooth OP   Man  over a year ago

Bourne

Hiya,

so I was wondering if there was anyway to edit/block profiles from appearing in your "Local Updates" list.

The reason I ask is because there are a couple of ladies, in my area, who have a group and two individual profiles. They run W/S gangbangs.... Now I have nothing against them... I am sure that they are very nice and I wish them the best of luck... But the Local Updates column on my profile is positively spammed with their W/S photos (which appear on all three of their profiles) and their attempts to cajole up people to come to their events.

As I said... nothing against them personally and I wish them well... but it is just relentless and not really my thing.

I experimented with blocking one of them... but this just resulted in her not being able to view my profile (not that she does view my profile) and me hers... It did not result in anything materially changing on the Local Update list....

So... can anyone help?

Many thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

No there isnt unless you change your own 'Looking For' filters to exclude their ages/sex/location etc (but of course you wont be able to see any other profiles in those categories as well).

But please report the W/S pics as they arent allowed on the site.

Bourne

Really?

Well... as I said I have nothing against them or their kink... if the site does not want W/S photography on it (and it is a small proportion, as in teeny, of their photos which show that side of it, the rest are gangbang pics) they can search it out and remove them themselves.

Alls I am looking for is the ability to control who and who I can and cannot see in my feed.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

If you block the profile within 10 minutes the updates will stop appearing

Admin x

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

Block them

Bourne

Ah... okay, cool.

It just takes time to work through the servers.

Many thanks everyone.

» Add a new message to this topic