FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Site Owners please could we have

Site Owners please could we have

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a way of perusing in the chat room before you enter into it, like we had in the olden days OLD CHAT. Now when some of us enter a room and the how can i put this gently oh well CYBER BULLIES are in there you cant see what they say but you can tell when someone who is not blocked answers them. If we had a way like we did before we could choose not to go into that room and use another one. I do believe it was being thought about a year or so back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

PRETTY PLEASE

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If someone is in the room when you enter, you always have the same choice as you have if you knew before you entered, stay and ignore the children, or leave the room again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or just block the ones you don't want to interact with.. Simples!

"If someone is in the room when you enter, you always have the same choice as you have if you knew before you entered, stay and ignore the children, or leave the room again."

oh yes i know that but it was so much easier when we had old chat we could check who in rooms and even find mods quickly it was just a question for consideration lol

» Add a new message to this topic