FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > More forums

More forums

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atty_loves_curves OP   Man  over a year ago

South Wales

The site really could do with having some regional forums made, in the manner of the chat rooms, south west, north east etc. Wales has one and it's vibrant, I think make some regional ones would make it easier to organise events and chat with others.

I live just in wales and the forum is great, but I'm sure the is just as much of laugh to have with people in Bristol if the was a south west forum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

South Wales

any thoughts, admin?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a good idea to me

Fail to see the point all you need to do is ignore folk and chat to those you wish by using the reply and quoute or ask to chat in private.

"The site really could do with having some regional forums made, in the manner of the chat rooms, south west, north east etc. Wales has one and it's vibrant, I think make some regional ones would make it easier to organise events and chat with others.

I live just in wales and the forum is great, but I'm sure the is just as much of laugh to have with people in Bristol if the was a south west forum."

South Wales

"Fail to see the point all you need to do is ignore folk and chat to those you wish by using the reply and quoute or ask to chat in private."

I think you'd have to have a look at the welsh forum to see the difference it makes organising things in a regional. I am talking forums not chat rooms btw.

A Midlands forum would be good

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

More than that it would be more helpful if your friends would know when you post something on the forum

In that case they could better monitor what you are up to, get more personally involved, partake in the discussion and so on

By *iggerd69Man  over a year ago

wherever you are

"A Midlands forum would be good"

Separate forums for naturism and fetish/BdsM.

By *ookingforfunCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Separate forums for naturism and fetish/BdsM."

yes,but the site dont allow fetish pictures,even though watersports is in the interests you cant actually show a picture of it

NorthWest forum would be ace

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Separate forums for naturism and fetish/BdsM.

yes,but the site dont allow fetish pictures,even though watersports is in the interests you cant actually show a picture of it "

I think you explained well why...talking about something and having pictures of it are two totally different things

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"The site really could do with having some regional forums made, in the manner of the chat rooms, south west, north east etc. Wales has one and it's vibrant, I think make some regional ones would make it easier to organise events and chat with others.

I live just in wales and the forum is great, but I'm sure the is just as much of laugh to have with people in Bristol if the was a south west forum."

regional forums and regional chatrooms are one of the things that kills interactions.... why.... because you look in youe own little bubble and nowhere else.....

glad you use bristol as an example... now i am going to turn it around... bristol/gloucester/newport/cardiff are that far away from each other.. but you want to stick lets say bristol/gloucester in one box... and newport/cardiff in another.... how does that help a community within 50 miles of each other?

By *acardiMan  over a year ago

highbridge

good idea regional forums why not try it.

South Wales

"More than that it would be more helpful if your friends would know when you post something on the forum

In that case they could better monitor what you are up to, get more personally involved, partake in the discussion and so on "

this too.

South Wales

I live just in wales and the forum is great, but I'm sure the is just as much of laugh to have with people in Bristol if the was a south west forum.

regional forums and regional chatrooms are one of the things that kills interactions.... why.... because you look in youe own little bubble and nowhere else.....

glad you use bristol as an example... now i am going to turn it around... bristol/gloucester/newport/cardiff are that far away from each other.. but you want to stick lets say bristol/gloucester in one box... and newport/cardiff in another.... how does that help a community within 50 miles of each other? "

Well living inbetween the too, I can say that I get a lot of contact and fun from the wales forum, but virtually no interaction from people in Bristol and Gloucestershire. I am sure they are there, and would like an easy way to chat. Some people don't always have the time to go on the chat rooms or particularly want to travel more than 50 miles for events/meets.

It can't be hard for the site to do.

South Wales

"good idea regional forums why not try it."

South Wales

"NorthWest forum would be ace"

South Wales

"A Midlands forum would be good"

By *acardiMan  over a year ago

highbridge

be good to have a vote tab for forum ideas too

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"More than that it would be more helpful if your friends would know when you post something on the forum

In that case they could better monitor what you are up to, get more personally involved, partake in the discussion and so on "

They can just hit the green arrow next to any post - then substitute your user name for the one that appears in the browser bar.

Hey presto.

The last 35 forum threads you posted on.

A

South Wales

In that case they could better monitor what you are up to, get more personally involved, partake in the discussion and so on

They can just hit the green arrow next to any post - then substitute your user name for the one that appears in the browser bar.

Hey presto.

The last 35 forum threads you posted on.

A"

Nice tip.

But it would be great to get an email notification when an update is made to a forum thread you are following. Although site administrator would have to add a 'follow' action to a thread first, but I've seen that on many sites.

How about a what's wrong with my profile forum. That way I won't have to trawl through the same old shit every day looking for a new post?

South Wales

any thoughts on this admin?

» Add a new message to this topic