FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Chat update 17th Oct 2010

Chat update 17th Oct 2010

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *j_mark OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We've made another update to newchat today.

Couple of minor changes.

1. We've (hopefully) improved the look and usability subtlely. Fonts are slightly bigger on userlist and room list. Links e.g. PM/poke are bigger and easier to click

2. We're experimenting with a way of highlighting most viewed cams (i.e. who most people are viewing in the room at that point). Those cams have different shades of red behind the cam icon.

As always any comments post here or hit contact link.

Admin x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Mark, this has happened twice in the last week, once today, so the bug is still in this version. I`m sure it`ll be a bugger to find as it doesn`t happen every time!

If I reduce the size of the directing room, to allow me to see a PM or one of the other rooms, the text entry box and the font/colour button disappear. Popping the room back to full size doesn`t fix it, but closing the room and re-opening does!

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Yes we also noticed that today.

It almost looks like it may be a bug with the javascript windowing framework we're using.

So it's on our list and we'll get it sorted

Admin x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We've done another minor update today (18th Oct 2010):

* Minor tweaks to the users in room list, to make it slighly neater

* If you sort userlist by cam/who's looking/audio, it now sorts by username as a secondary sort so the lists are easier to scan and don't jump around so much

We have further updates during the week.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey admin,

Weird one - only noticed because we were both in Irish room at the same time on different laptops Wait logged in as waitandusee and I was logged in as Usee - but at times we both didn't receive some text ie someone typed something and it didn't appear on both of our screens - does that make sense? So basically we were missing some of the conversation this happened on several occassions

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Hey admin,

Weird one - only noticed because we were both in Irish room at the same time on different laptops Wait logged in as waitandusee and I was logged in as Usee - but at times we both didn't receive some text ie someone typed something and it didn't appear on both of our screens - does that make sense? So basically we were missing some of the conversation this happened on several occassions "

If you see this copy+paste us the chat with the text + that with it missing plus both usernames you had in chat, using the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page. Will help us track it down

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

okey dokey thanks Mark

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Closed, new thread now at:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/38660