FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > uploading pics from an iphone

uploading pics from an iphone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * THE FILTHSTERS x OP   Couple  over a year ago

Runcorn

we tried to upload pics from our iphone only to get a message saying

Sorry, but because of the way Apple designed the iphone you can't upload photos directly to websites. We love Steve Jobs but in this case,blame him not us To get your photos on Fab you'll need toupload via a PC. If you have pics on your iPhone you can easily transfer them to a PC with the supplied USB cable or you can email them direct from your iPhone back to your usual email address and access those emails on your PC and download from there. PS. We're looking at offering an email address

that you can email pics direct from your iPhone to Fab and we'll add them automagically to your account. If you'd find this useful please contact us and let us know!

we would find the email uploading service extremely usefull as we dont have a pc so we have no way of uploading pics can someone please tell us if this service will be available soon x x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Obviously you used to have a PC, as you have pics now. But I'm curious - do you plan never to have one again? Has the iphone convinced you that it's all you'll ever need?

Sorry for the tangent, I'm fascinated by the "no-PC" element.

By * THE FILTHSTERS x OP   Couple  over a year ago

Runcorn

we do plan to get a pc again soon but the ability to upload straght from you phone is realy handy we used to use it quite often with my old phone

» Add a new message to this topic