FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > like photos

like photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otgymfitanymore OP   Couple  over a year ago

pontefract

I would like to see an option to "like all photos" ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

What are the odds of someone liking all the pics on a profile?

Even in those I've seen that have put huge amounts of effort and talent into their images there's pretty much always one or two I think are average and not 'fabworthy'.

Can you not just fab them all?

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What are the odds of someone liking all the pics on a profile?

Even in those I've seen that have put huge amounts of effort and talent into their images there's pretty much always one or two I think are average and not 'fabworthy'.

Can you not just fab them all?

A"

I'm with you, yes there are some profiles with a rather ridiculous amount of photos but these are few. Could you not spend a couple of minutes of your time on them?

Plus if I had say 20 photos up and someone did that I would think that they couldn't be bothered to do them individually and possibly didn't even look at them all!!

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"What are the odds of someone liking all the pics on a profile?"
It depends on the reason for liking them!

If you're liking them because you think they're aesthetically appealing, inventive , funny, entertaining, etc. the chances of liking them all are low!

If you're liking them because you think that it will increase the chances of the subject contacting you demanding instant sex, then the chances are you'll think they're all exquisite!

I can see the "I've just multi-fabbed this profile and I've still not got a shag, what's wrong with them? Is the button broken?" threads now!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"What are the odds of someone liking all the pics on a profile?It depends on the reason for liking them!

If you're liking them because you think they're aesthetically appealing, inventive , funny, entertaining, etc. the chances of liking them all are low!

If you're liking them because you think that it will increase the chances of the subject contacting you demanding instant sex, then the chances are you'll think they're all exquisite!

I can see the "I've just multi-fabbed this profile and I've still not got a shag, what's wrong with them? Is the button broken?" threads now!

"

People actually do that???

Say it isn't so?

You mean because someone might be filtered out of messaging and winking that they'd fab a profiles entire picture album just in the hope it will earn them brownie points?

I'm shocked - truly shocked?

A

"What are the odds of someone liking all the pics on a profile?It depends on the reason for liking them!

"

Nobody likes ALL pictures, to garner attention, or indeed a fuck, surely not?!?....they like them all, so as one pic, doesn't feel left out, over another....surely???

Warrington & Glasgow

Nips off, flexing his Fabbing finger

Don't really know why people bother to fab anyway? Makes no difference to me if someone fabs my photos though there seem to be some women whose sole ambition is to be fab'd hundreds of times?!

Sad or what?

Warrington & Glasgow

"Makes no difference to me if someone fabs my photos"
My account, Privacy and turn off ' "I think it's Fab" on photos '.

» Add a new message to this topic