FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > bi directing room (2 room option?)

bi directing room (2 room option?)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tud..ent OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Question:

---------

Personally, I'm just not comfortable being 'bi/gay' in the Directing Rooms as some people can be funny about it -- especially if you have lots of gay/bi comments in the main chat (and I don't know which guys are bi/gay as half don't put it on their profile). I *do* want to be directed, though: by other bi/gay guys (note: I'm not really interested in directing *others* - I want to show off with an interested crowd directing). Currently I have to choose, either Directing Room (problematic if you're gay/bi) or Bi Room (nice but you have a million windows popping up, or none at all if you disable them). Could there be TWO bi rooms (directing and not)?

In short: I want to be directed in the bi/gay room, and this will mean people have to all send me PMs or get banned.

Side note:

----------

(I would say it's simpler just to make the normal Bi room 'directing', as an exception, but that'd cause outrage, I imagine. My impression is that the non-directing ban is generally more female-centred (i.e. it's much more women (F/MF couple) that would be irritated by requests than bi/gay guys would be))

P.S. I'm, myself, also in an MF couple who love being directed on Fab, so I do understand Fab from the point of view of a couple (and we both love being directed, tbh). So no man-bashing please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

bump

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

The topic of Bi Directing & Bi Chat Rooms has been cropping up since the introduction of the Bi Room.

Some Couples want to chat & that's understandable, whilst some guys & even girls would enjoy the freedom of a Bi Directing Room.

The Verified & Site Supporter Rooms are very rarely used & could be converted for the use of Bi Directng. I guess however the question for the site operators would be what the increase in cam traffic would have on the existing servers & the cost of operating. However I'm sure the increase of Site Supporters wanting increased cam allowance would not only cover this but push up income from all the folk happy to pay for more cam allowance. It would also show support from the site operators to those in the Bi community who do wish to play & chat on cam, maybe even helping meets with other sexy Bi members.

I hope it happens done day soon, as I'm sure someone will catch onto the idea & run with it.

We can only hope.

» Add a new message to this topic