FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > How about rating a profile?

How about rating a profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *y93 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

How about if we can give a 'star' to profiles that we like, either we have met the people and think they are great people, or that their profile appeals to us. So this takes a different step to just fabbing the pix. I've just met a real sexy and genuinely nice couple and thought wouldnt it be great to be able to just tick a 'star' on their profile, and maybe Fab can start a most 'starred' profile in the same way that we look at most fab'd pix.

What does everyone think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

I'm not one for most Fabbed or top pics or anything that rates people in a league or pecking order. I'd use Notes for the folk I "rate" suitable. Tho perhaps I'd be more amenable to a system where you could "rate" potential meets or actual meets if this was strictly a personal & private system for the members own use only.

I personally find published ratings of any sort encourage types I'm not interested in & in the main encourage folk who simply want to browse, collect pics, & rarely meet.

Not a bad idea OP but might need some thought & more opinions.

Private system for me tho.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic