FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > verified

verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how about the option to show the user name or not to show the user name for people that are verifying profiles, some people would like to verify but remain anonymous ie for likes of maybe its a guy who meet another guy but would rather people never knew..just a thought

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why keep names out of verifying, if a fella meets another fella why shud it be secret. I think the verifications work as it is. If its not broke dont fix it thats what I say

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"how about the option to show the user name or not to show the user name for people that are verifying profiles, some people would like to verify but remain anonymous ie for likes of maybe its a guy who meet another guy but would rather people never knew..just a thought"

Discretion is a good thing,it is a great idea.

Forum Mod

I think its a great idea as well...it shows that you are genuine without everyone checking out who you have been meeting

"I think its a great idea as well...it shows that you are genuine without everyone checking out who you have been meeting "

Why worry about who been checking to see who you've been meeting! we're all here for the same thing! So does it really matter "who's watching who" so to speak? lol...

Forum Mod

As Rugby couple said its called discretion some people don't mind showing verifications and some don't

I think to have an option to hide or show who has given the verification is a good one

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

I think in theory it is a good idea so that people cant 'check up' on you so to speak.

However, having the username of the verifier visable allows you to see how reliable the verify is.

xx

I dont show my verifications cos a guy who I didnt want to meet again contacted the people on them to say I had been bad mouthing them so to leave out the user name sounds good to me

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I started a similar thread called "Customised lists" mentioning the exact thing, but extending to Friend's lists - whilst I have no problem displaying, I've also heard several stories from women being contacted by men saying "I see you've met Ahabs (for example), so why won't you meet me" and things like that and hence giving them grief.

I think having it as an option would be good, so at least those that have no problem displaying the name can, whist those that don't want to can also do that.

Its sort of like having updated play pictures without showing the face of who you play with - people know its a new pic, but whilst you're not ashamed that you're playing or who with, you chose to keep their identity private?

» Add a new message to this topic