FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Timeout on the naughty step why??

Timeout on the naughty step why??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive been on fab a fair while now so, i follow the rules in chat as most others do.

Today, i was given a 1 hr Schoolboy timeout when i was talking to someone but just made a tongue in cheek comment to a lady of go on then, give me a peep.

It wasnt a direction in a non direction room. It was a request, 1 never once said right you there. Show me or give me a peep of that there.

Theres a difference between directing...and Asking/requesting. Although, saying that you could on the street request ask direction.

Anyway, wasnt best pleased as cut my convo off from someone else which earned me a Oh, dont say bye then ignorant shit!hehe.

I aint billy and i dont want time outs off someone who cant differentiate a request and a direction.

RANT OVER!...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'll probably get another one for this post..

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Read the chat rules again......suggesting which is what you did is against the rules.....best taking it on the chin

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/webchat/rules

4. You may not direct people on cam to do something in particular, apart from in the Directing Room which is for people who want comments and to be told what to do. To be clear, directing can include suggesting or asking e.g. "could I see your tits?" is considered directing just as "show us your tits" is.

I am guessing the mod can differentiate in this case. Either way if you want t dispute a ban the forum is not the place as it is against rules and you could have got your second ban of the day.

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

If you still want to dispute your ban the best place is to ask Admin to review it for you from the CONTACT button