FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Chat block options...

Chat block options...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could we extend this to include 'block single males'? It's allowed on profiles, so could we add this to Chat? I'm sick of males not reading my profile and sending me private messages on Chat.

I think many members would appreciate this option. Thank You.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just block the individuals concerned as they contact u in chat.

Although we don't meet single guys we still enjoy the banter that they bring and if some people cut out the banter from all single males then the chat would be boring place.

If you blocked all single guys yourself then you would miss lots of conversation between others and single guys and maybe feel left out?

Just my thoughts.

S.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm only asking to block the private messages from single males; not to block them from the rooms altogether; I'm a single male myself!

I would be blocking almost a hundred single males if I were to individually go through them; that's no exaggeration!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do apologise, misread ur post.

I guess the only solution (if your meaning New chat) is to turn PM's either off, or to pals only.

Or, when the PM box comes up and it just says 'Male', just click off it and move on.

S.

» Add a new message to this topic