FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > verifications/preferences

verifications/preferences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure if it's been raised before, but can't find it if it has.

When someone is out of your preferences they can't leave you a verification (unless friends), however it doesn't let the person leaving you one know this.

Recently I met some people at a club and someone had left me a verification, but I didn't get it as he was out of ny age range. He left it before I'd had chance to add him to my friends. It has happened to others I know too.

So is there a reason someone can't leave one if out of preferences? Because for most they are just for guidelines. Or if not can the person writing one be told just to save them time? Like when they try message it lets them know so they can't message.

Just a suggestion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"

So is there a reason someone can't leave one if out of preferences? Because for most they are just for guidelines. Or if not can the person writing one be told just to save them time? Like when they try message it lets them know so they can't message.

Just a suggestion "

We'll show a message.

We don't allow verifications outside preferences because when we did, people couldn't mail and used a verification to send a message instead

Admin x

"

We'll show a message.

We don't allow verifications outside preferences because when we did, people couldn't mail and used a verification to send a message instead

Admin x"

Makes complete sense thanks for responding, a message will be good x

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I always copy the veri text before submitting so as I don't have to retype it when it's clear it hasn't been received. Just a possible time saver

"I always copy the veri text before submitting so as I don't have to retype it when it's clear it hasn't been received. Just a possible time saver "

It is, but not many are aware that they can't leave one if outside the preferences, until someone leaves one and the other doesn't receive it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Preferences are there to stop people....open up ur age preference a little bit....but fill in your profile more and then block those who don't listen or read.

» Add a new message to this topic