FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Auto hide/show all verifications

Auto hide/show all verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't know if it has been raised before but I sometimes have to hide or show all my verifications at once to someone and it's a pain having to manually go through them all one by one and click display/don't display on each one. Could there be one button to do this for you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

How many do you have ??

Why do you have to unhide them all ??

Would 1 or 2 not show you are genuine ?

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Why not just use the 'Summery'

Yeah I keep one or two open. And I do have the summary but some people seem to want to see everyone you have met. And I like to hide them all and shoe one or two good ones.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think this could be useful. Sometimes I'd like to display all or hide all and it is a pain having to select one by one. This would be a useful feature.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Yeah I keep one or two open. And I do have the summary but some people seem to want to see everyone you have met. And I like to hide them all and shoe one or two good ones. "

You dont display your summary or 1 or 2 good ones

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Yeah I keep one or two open. And I do have the summary but some people seem to want to see everyone you have met. And I like to hide them all and shoe one or two good ones. "

If someone asked me to show all my veries I would decline! Apart from the fact that I have a lot so it would be a ball ache, I'd be suspicious of anyone who wanted to see everyone I have met.

I show enough veris to show that I'm genuine and I'm willing to arrange a coffee meet quickly, any other hoops you want me to jump through I will walk away from since I'm a swinger not a performing seal.

I don't see why someone would want to see all verifications, there's no point and if someone asked, I'd want to know why as would assume they want to see if I've met anyone they don't want to be associated with and/or blocked.

One or two is more than enough to show you are genuine.. I too would decline to show anyone anymore... Why do they need or want to know?..

» Add a new message to this topic