FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Opt in/out of winks and friend req

Opt in/out of winks and friend req

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *angbang junkie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

If this has been suggested before I can't find it, so apologies.

I was just musing about winks and friend requests, and how a they're a bit marmite, some use them, while some people use half of their profile to explain that they don't use/want them.

Would it be possible to have the ability to opt out, so a person can't even send them? I know they can be ignored, but some people get so uppity about them, and it could be quite useful.

For instance, if a person tried to wink someone and can't, they then have to message. For us as party organisers, winks are pretty useless.

I realise a lot of people will opt in, but for those that want out for whatever reason it would be a worthwhile feature.

Peace out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Not a bad idea....we bulk delete winks as we don't have the time to deal with them but I am guessing the people who send them get a bit miffed at the lack of response. If there was an opt out which then gave a message to the winker that said, something along the lines of, this person doesn't accept winks, why not send a message....maybe more people would get in touch in the way that the recipient wanted.

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"Not a bad idea....we bulk delete winks as we don't have the time to deal with them but I am guessing the people who send them get a bit miffed at the lack of response. If there was an opt out which then gave a message to the winker that said, something along the lines of, this person doesn't accept winks, why not send a message....maybe more people would get in touch in the way that the recipient wanted. "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/12/15 01:08:49]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep. It would be great to be able to avoid those miserable fuckers that send you abuse for daring to wink them.

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"Yep. It would be great to be able to avoid those miserable fuckers that send you abuse for daring to wink them."

I'm winking like a frickin madman here

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Yes, I would vote YES for anything that lets people know I am never going to see their..... friends request (or wink or whatever)

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Id love for this feature to be introduced

» Add a new message to this topic