FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > filters

filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lwayshornyman OP   Man  over a year ago

Flintshire

How can I stop the bi/gay men from trying to get me to watch or meet them. Is there a way on my profile to put it in bold that its not what I'm looking for. It is annoying that they don't read profile before they do it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You can only stop all men from mailing you, you can't filter messages by their sexuality.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I would suggest not having so many dick-pics. Women (mostly) don't want to see your dick, and one dick-pic is plenty. However, gay and bisexual men tend to like dick-pics, so you may be inadvertently appealing to them.

By *lwayshornyman OP   Man  over a year ago

Flintshire

Thanks for the advice, going to sort it now.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

If it bothers you; just block all men.

I quite often get messaged by gay and bi men; despite making it clear on the profile that I am not interested, a quick " no thanks" message works;

Interestingly, gay men are often far more polite ( and interesting) than bi men, and I have had some interesting ( non sexual) chats with them .

I get more hassle with messages from " couples" who turn out to be ( or are obviously) just a bloke:

They often get quite abusive when told no thanks:

But that's easy; delete/block

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

I get more hassle with messages from " couples" who turn out to be ( or are obviously) just a bloke:

They often get quite abusive when told no thanks:

But that's easy; delete/block "

I've found the same so as one is unable to block subgroups I just block the whole group...men, TV and couples. Unfortunately it doesn'tblock them viewing. It has been requested often here but Fab won't do that. I can only surmise that it would really slow the traffic on fab and it's operated and run by couples.

One just has to block the general group but it won't block them viewing. Only way to block viewing is to hide it from everyone....that's non productive.

» Add a new message to this topic