FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > New profiles verified

New profiles verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pankie OP   Man  over a year ago

Dundrum

I'm posting out of curiosity and I suppose annoyance. Searching through the new woman section last night and two profiles caught my eye. First one was a lady who had joined 13 hours ago and was verified by a male by meet 3 hours later.

The other lady was on four hours and had been verified by a male four hours ago. Meaning that she joined and was verified almost instantly. One had chosen not to show the verification on her profile, the other had and it was by a 21 year old male, even though her profile said she was looking for 35-50 men and women.

It can't be hard to put a filter in that new people cannot be verified until being on the site for two weeks or so. It just seems slightly unfair and untruthful. There's little point in reporting them as they can just set up another profile in minutes.

Rant over.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some people leave the site and then come back.

They then get verified by people who they met when they were on the site before.

By *pankie OP   Man  over a year ago

Dundrum

Thank you Miss Boobarella, didn't think of that.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Or are recommended to join the site by those they have already met in clubs.

On my original profile, I was verified within an hour because I knew a couple in real life who also used the site.

With my current profile I was verified quickly due to someone who verified me in my old account. It isn't hard to work out...

I left and when i came back an old veri verified me again within 10 mins lol

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

We are only photo verified at the moment. Hoping to get cam verified soon, if possible

» Add a new message to this topic