FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Can the text editor be improved

Can the text editor be improved

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can more functions be added to the text editor for messages and the forums? It would be nice if we could use bold, italics or underline to add emphasis - at the moment the only option is the WRITE IN CAPS and that just looks shouty.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be good if you can delete posts anytime not just for a few minutes also be able to delete entire thread's if you are the op.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"Can more functions be added to the text editor for messages and the forums? It would be nice if we could use bold, italics or underline to add emphasis - at the moment the only option is the WRITE IN CAPS and that just looks shouty. "

I agree with this suggestion

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Be good if you can delete posts anytime not just for a few minutes also be able to delete entire thread's if you are the op. "

I've often wanted to do this

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Can more functions be added to the text editor for messages and the forums? It would be nice if we could use bold, italics or underline to add emphasis - at the moment the only option is the WRITE IN CAPS and that just looks shouty. "

I often wish we had that facility

» Add a new message to this topic