FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > couple become single

couple become single

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

when perusing profiles we often come across MF profiles where it clearly states something like "now split, only he/she playing"

in many cases we report these and in the main if it is an unverified profile they are soon chaged by admin to a singles profile ...

but where the profile has previously been verified we find admin don't take any action .. even though the user has clearly stated on the profile "now playing as single m/f" !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you the profile police? Why report these profiles some couples who have couple profiles like me and Reno won't always play together. And there may be a time when he's the only one playing or vice versa. But to report them is harsh.

Personally I think the op is right to report these profiles, surely it's a good thing to out any dodgy profiles for the good of everyone?

Having said that, any profiles we see that the profile text contradicts the profile type we just steer clear of.

S.

But just say you was part of a couple and split up and your profile states plain and clear to all that your playing alone what's the problem? If admin had a problem with them then these profiles would have been deleted when they was reported. I can't see what harm they are doing some peeps may not want to delete their couples profile due to the verifications on there.

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

"But just say you was part of a couple and split up and your profile states plain and clear to all that your playing alone what's the problem? If admin had a problem with them then these profiles would have been deleted when they was reported. I can't see what harm they are doing some peeps may not want to delete their couples profile due to the verifications on there."

We think many people may feel that the verifications are no longer valid... after all "We met this lovely couple.." is not really a verification for either of them once they are single is it? But presumably admin have a policy on this...

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"Are you the profile police? Why report these profiles some couples who have couple profiles like me and Reno won't always play together. And there may be a time when he's the only one playing or vice versa. But to report them is harsh. "

no these are profiles where they have split, not simply dont play together .. for example one profile has "AGAIN FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT DONT READ PROFILE NOW A SINGLE MALE" .. so why should he (in this instance, but also see same for females) not be on single profile??

make a new profile as a single. the veris are nee good now when there was a couple she might have done all the work not him lol

That's true x

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"she might have done all the work not him lol "
is this a dig at me richy cause i dont help g with the ironing

pmst t m8 howay man give the lass a hand

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"pmst t m8 howay man give the lass a hand "
i did but she caught me full on with a upper cut then broke me hands so am typing this with me.......................nose

» Add a new message to this topic