FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > veris

veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to have an option on showing veris to friends-only.

Being able to set the audience with same options, and on an individual basis, just as you can with pics?

I dont like to kiss and tell, but i dont want to hide them from potential meets as they may be suspicious.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If someones suspicious about you in anyway are they really worth meeting??

"If someones suspicious about you in anyway are they really worth meeting??"

Well yes- they may be aprehensive of meeting someone whos hidden veris because they think the person has something to hide (ie if ive met the site bike, an arch enemy, or a rotta).

Thankfully im picky, so have nothing to gide in that sense. Just dont like to show my veris to the world... so showinh all to friends only would be easier.

"If someones suspicious about you in anyway are they really worth meeting??

Well yes- they may be aprehensive of meeting someone whos hidden veris because they think the person has something to hide (ie if ive met the site bike, an arch enemy, or a rotta).

Thankfully im picky, so have nothing to gide in that sense. Just dont like to show my veris to the world... so showinh all to friends only would be easier."

I mean though if someone is suspicious of me and thinks im hinding somthing then thats there problem not mine and i wouldnt want to meet them

By *aurenkaWoman  over a year ago

London

"If someones suspicious about you in anyway are they really worth meeting??

Thankfully im picky, so have nothing to gide in that sense. Just dont like to show my veris to the world... so showinh all to friends only would be easier.

I mean though if someone is suspicious of me and thinks im hinding somthing then thats there problem not mine and i wouldnt want to meet them"

I have noticed that this way of thinking ('if u don't like that or that, this is your problem not mine') is way too much used to slam the door of conversation.

We are here to interact, so if I am interested in someone/ to meet someone, I am talking and answering questions.

Just mine point of view.

How many do you have? Maybe YOU are the site bike lol!

"How many do you have? Maybe YOU are the site bike lol!"

Im not! Only have 132

"

I mean though if someone is suspicious of me and thinks im hinding somthing then thats there problem not mine and i wouldnt want to meet them

I have noticed that this way of thinking ('if u don't like that or that, this is your problem not mine') is way too much used to slam the door of conversation.

"

Noticed that too. And agree with you. Although sometimes it does make sense to just end an argument or pontless dispute.

» Add a new message to this topic