FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Create your own chatroom

Create your own chatroom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been on a different site that has webcams etc...

But they also have the ability to create your own room.

Is that possible at all? So you could creat a Essex room or KR Shag cam etc...

Who ever opens the room is the admin so can kick and block aswell.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

There is an answer (about the same idea) from Admin on the following thread

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/7379

It was posted a wee while ago so not sure if their position has changed or not since.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Would this mean I would be able to watch myself wank on Cam, and give myself dirty instructions as to what to do next?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oh an all fem cam room lush

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When reading the old forum post. I can understand that it would be hard to moderate the rooms. But then thats why whoever opens the room is in charge of what goes on. So they can boot people and block people from going in the room if they step out of line.

Again it has been done on other webcam chat room. Just wondering if it was possible to create your own room. The rooms cans be password protected for private chats etc.. Or open to all.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

sounds a good idea ,thing is the other site s that have these are pay sites now. our site here has been mega improved and its free so the more things we ask for like this would come at a cost as rememeber admin give us this site here for free

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We do have another forum post somewhere, where we talk about user created rooms and that we plan to experiment with it later this year.

Perhaps someone can find the thread

Admin x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/45836

We need a chatroom for bi guys and trannys only I think

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

is this any member can make a chatroom? if it is we are just asking for trouble i think

mod only room sounds good so i can perv rugby lol

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Might be an idea to break the UK up a bit more for chatting, like perhaps a room for the North, the Midlands, and the South?

"When reading the old forum post. I can understand that it would be hard to moderate the rooms. But then thats why whoever opens the room is in charge of what goes on. So they can boot people and block people from going in the room if they step out of line.

Again it has been done on other webcam chat room. Just wondering if it was possible to create your own room. The rooms cans be password protected for private chats etc.. Or open to all.

"

I can see probs with the room opener being allowed to moderate - what if they didn't like the person based on looks or race or sexual orientation and decided to boot them from their room. Surely if you wanted just certain peeps, you set up and msn account for just that and have a group session there?

"

I can see probs with the room opener being allowed to moderate - what if they didn't like the person based on looks or race or sexual orientation and decided to boot them from their room. Surely if you wanted just certain peeps, you set up and msn account for just that and have a group session there?"

Unless a room could be created and people allowed in by invite only? Once in, only a mod could (if admin allowed them to check these new rooms) kick ppl out for rule breaking. Having said that if it's a private room, maybe been modded is not required.

S.

"

I can see probs with the room opener being allowed to moderate - what if they didn't like the person based on looks or race or sexual orientation and decided to boot them from their room. Surely if you wanted just certain peeps, you set up and msn account for just that and have a group session there?

Unless a room could be created and people allowed in by invite only? Once in, only a mod could (if admin allowed them to check these new rooms) kick ppl out for rule breaking. Having said that if it's a private room, maybe been modded is not required.

S. "

what if illegal activity was taking place in the prv rooms though steve?

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

if 300 people are online are all 300 people going to have access to make a room or is it going to be a gold member thing only!!

and i think i seen a post about a tv/ts room i think thats a great idea if it will be used.

how about a room where unless you are on cam you get thrown out of the room, would def make for a genuine chat room!

» Add a new message to this topic