FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocking Couples from Looking

Blocking Couples from Looking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am fairly well versed with the privacy set up who can see pictures etc... What i would love to know is, will there ever be the ability to stop certain types looking at your profile full stop ? Specifically couples, as i am getting very tired of having to manually block couples.... Can we not link who can view your profile according to preferences?? Any help or feedback would be welcomed. Van x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No there is not a way to block groups from viewing your profile, obviously the messages filters can help stop them messaging though

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As far as I'm aware you can't block any group from viewing your profile.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

And sorry...we looked

By *anther and gothic angelCouple  over a year ago

fairy land

"And sorry...we looked "

oops we looked too

"And sorry...we looked

oops we looked too "

and us

Hilarious Jokers...

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

".... Can we not link who can view your profile according to preferences?? Any help or feedback would be welcomed. Van x "

Sorry, but I don't think most single males would agree with you. Because if you could filter out viewers according to preferences, single males would be by far the most often filtered out. Single guys have a hard enough time on Fab as it is, without having vast swathes of profiles unavailable for them to view.

".... Can we not link who can view your profile according to preferences?? Any help or feedback would be welcomed. Van x

Sorry, but I don't think most single males would agree with you. Because if you could filter out viewers according to preferences, single males would be by far the most often filtered out. Single guys have a hard enough time on Fab as it is, without having vast swathes of profiles unavailable for them to view."

Well i am classed as a single male even though single wouldnt be what i would say... I must be a minority then if i don't want couples filtered out ??

By *laqgrapeMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

Simply block couples who say we will find you if we want u....always read profiles and respect people's choices and preferances,once blocked you won't visit the profile forever and move ahead x

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

We looked also

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"I am fairly well versed with the privacy set up who can see pictures etc... What i would love to know is, will there ever be the ability to stop certain types looking at your profile full stop ? Specifically couples, as i am getting very tired of having to manually block couples.... Can we not link who can view your profile according to preferences?? Any help or feedback would be welcomed. Van x "

I am on as a couple but meet alone as well. Does that mean I would be blocked?

Yes

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I'm always confused by those who don't like people looking. I mean what harm is someone looking doing?

And why get worked up about people looking at you? I mean think about all those that view in stealth mode, you don't know they've looked!

I looked too. Just because I could and it's usually Adam that gets us blocked

I'll try not to lose sleep

V xx

Awwwwww I got blocked *sniff*

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hilarious Jokers... "

it was an inevitable consequence of reading your post, we won't look again, sorry

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is just a suggestion people, he is allowed to ask just like the single lady who asked the same question not long ago

Does swinging not generally involve couples?

We looked- just because we could

I think the OP asked a simple question, he did not ask for a profile review or for people to take the piss.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if a couple or single female has asked the same question, I doubt they would have had this response.

Don't forget we all have our preferences and wishes on who we wish to meet, I occasionally block couples and men who I don't wish to meet to save hassle for all in the future.

"I'm always confused by those who don't like people looking. I mean what harm is someone looking doing?

And why get worked up about people looking at you? I mean think about all those that view in stealth mode, you don't know they've looked!"

very good point. I don't care who looks but I still get messages from single guys even though I'm not looking for them

"I'm always confused by those who don't like people looking. I mean what harm is someone looking doing?

And why get worked up about people looking at you? I mean think about all those that view in stealth mode, you don't know they've looked! very good point. I don't care who looks but I still get messages from single guys even though I'm not looking for them"

You can stop any group from messaging you through your message filters should you wish to do so.

May have looked may not have there is no tool to stop certain couples looking at you unless you block all couples, looks like your going to fill your block list up