FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Green tick isn't enough, fake verifications

Green tick isn't enough, fake verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Okay so a mate on here I know. She only sees women. She was speaking to this "woman" and they arranged a meet. With the woman being very keen to meet. My mate thought it was a bit fishy so she asked if I could come along for her safety. The woman declined and said came with bullshit excuse why she didn't feel comfortable. I totally understood because women meeting women with a man is abit suspicious. Anyway I looked at "her" profile to see she had 3 green tick verifications 2 by meet and one by cam. Looked genuine but still did an investigation I put her number in Facebook and a mans profile came up. I was shocked and disappointed with the guy I wrote a stern message to him to delete this profile and be yourself before I report you. Gladly he did but what would have happened if my mate did actually meet this guy. So for me people verifying fake profiles. Why do you guys do it. It's unfair and putting a lot of people in danger

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

Only use public 'meet' verifications and follow the paper trail. If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Putting it bluntly, cos they are sad arseholes..

Had a "On site 1yr+, no veris, no pics" contact us today with 'kik?" My response was "Send us a picture of you holding our user name on a piece of paper & we'll chat.."

Message deleted in 2secs flst. Have also wasted time talking to a veried female & when I used reverse image search the photos appeared on a sleeping Fab account not used since 2013 & elsewhere online & yet this person was actually wanting to meet.

I really don't like the implications of your friends predicament though and think those issuing fake series should have theirs removed at the least.

S

By *ptimum trajectoryCouple  over a year ago

gloucester

Golden rule #101

Always talk (phone or cam)to the person you are going to meet. Either both/all pop in to cam chat on fab at an arranged time or if you have a 'play/meet mobile phone' chat on that. Safe and s out the fakes.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

How do people manage to get up and dressed in the morning?

Is it really so difficult to take responsibility? When I'm meeting, speak on the phone, meet in public place, let someone know where you are. Don't rely on the opinion of strangers, use your own common sense and gut feeling!

Hardly rocket science is it?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Golden rule #101

Always talk (phone or cam)to the person you are going to meet. Either both/all pop in to cam chat on fab at an arranged time or if you have a 'play/meet mobile phone' chat on that. Safe and s out the fakes."

Exactly!!!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"How do people manage to get up and dressed in the morning?

Is it really so difficult to take responsibility? When I'm meeting, speak on the phone, meet in public place, let someone know where you are. Don't rely on the opinion of strangers, use your own common sense and gut feeling!

Hardly rocket science is it? "

This

Meeting as a single fem can be dodgy. Do a phone call, skype or cam. If they refuse then move on.

Really isn't that difficult.

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

Personally I don't take much notice of verifications. I'm not going to write one every time I see one of my fbs or subs, most of them aren't even on here. I rarely bother doing them with someone new either. What happens behind a closed door stays there,I dont feel the need to share it with the world x like a lady said use common sense,too good to be true it probably is. Who would show a bad verification anyway. X

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I always skype to see if we have an initial attraction and then I only meet in clubs.

I feel completely safe with my way of doing things.

I can understand it may restrict others but it works perfectly for me.

I am much more of a voyeur than a player anyway and enjoy the social side of a club.

If they don't make it I have the club to enjoy to so its no risk or issue for me, I would be at the club anyway.

Even if I have seen them on Skype and agreed to meet them in a club I do explain to them, how the night progresses would depend on how we get along. As in person I do find the chemistry can be completely different anyway. But at least we would have had a social night out if nothing else.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We tend to go with gut feeling ourselves. More often then not they'll say or do something obvious that shows them as fake. As for the call idea, I've been called a fake even after the couple spoke to us. Skype or Web cam we don't use one I have no Web cam and two we don't like them neither. A requested photo of the person holding an object or a message works perfectly.

I always offer a "social" or public meet first. Would have no problem if a friend tagged along to ensure the ladies safety etc.

In a way I'm surprised how many women have, after a few exchanged messages, simply suggested they come to my place and get down to it......not that im complaining and I do have verifiable verifications (paper trailing is a good idea...I use it!). Also suppose there are very few "fake" men on here lol!

I would always be happy to Skype before a meet, and not being verified myself, I would kind of expect the other person to want this aswell.

Altbough I'd want them to pre-warn me before the call, just so I could sort out my bed hair

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

A mans profile came up on facebook with a womans name ???

By *ezjez369Man  over a year ago

london

Speak on the phone always s out the weirdos. Simple as.

By *aucyscotMan  over a year ago

Yeovil

I think before your profile goes "live" for people to view and for you to message people you should be photo verified. It takes two minutes and you don't even have to show the photo.

I think the reason why it's not a rule is because these fake people/profiles pay the £5 and they would lose a lot of money if it was harder to be fake. IMO

"Putting it bluntly, cos they are sad arseholes..

Had a "On site 1yr+, no veris, no pics" contact us today with 'kik?" My response was "Send us a picture of you holding our user name on a piece of paper & we'll chat.."

Message deleted in 2secs flst. Have also wasted time talking to a veried female & when I used reverse image search the photos appeared on a sleeping Fab account not used since 2013 & elsewhere online & yet this person was actually wanting to meet.

I really don't like the implications of your friends predicament though and think those issuing fake series should have theirs removed at the least.

S"

Silly question ... But how did you do a reverse image search ?

"I would always be happy to Skype before a meet, and not being verified myself, I would kind of expect the other person to want this aswell.

Altbough I'd want them to pre-warn me before the call, just so I could sort out my bed hair "

Now where would be the fun in that plus nothing wrong with bed hair lol

Thats sad but you do get the arsholes who do it. Like others say phonecall a must. Cam if you can. I used to cam all the time in chatrooms and on msn. But now days only use my mobile so no cam on mine. Ido want that phonecall though. Always meet in a safe public place first. X im a single woman and if you stick by rules this is a place of enjoyment as it should be x

By *izbitMan  over a year ago

St Helens

"A mans profile came up on facebook with a womans name ??? "

It works off the numbers not the name, happens for kik to when it links

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Okay so a mate on here I know. She only sees women. She was speaking to this "woman" and they arranged a meet. With the woman being very keen to meet. My mate thought it was a bit fishy so she asked if I could come along for her safety. The woman declined and said came with bullshit excuse why she didn't feel comfortable. I totally understood because women meeting women with a man is abit suspicious. Anyway I looked at "her" profile to see she had 3 green tick verifications 2 by meet and one by cam. Looked genuine but still did an investigation I put her number in Facebook and a mans profile came up. I was shocked and disappointed with the guy I wrote a stern message to him to delete this profile and be yourself before I report you. Gladly he did but what would have happened if my mate did actually meet this guy. So for me people verifying fake profiles. Why do you guys do it. It's unfair and putting a lot of people in danger"
Surely common sense suggests that you rely on the content of the profile , not the verifications .

"I would always be happy to Skype before a meet, and not being verified myself, I would kind of expect the other person to want this aswell.

Altbough I'd want them to pre-warn me before the call, just so I could sort out my bed hair

Now where would be the fun in that plus nothing wrong with bed hair lol"

There's two types of bed hair; The 'I've just had wild sex' kind, which is brilliant, and the 'I've just woken up from a 8 hour sleep' kind, which is hideous in my case.

I'd like to get the first kind with you though

"Golden rule #101

Always talk (phone or cam)to the person you are going to meet. Either both/all pop in to cam chat on fab at an arranged time or if you have a 'play/meet mobile phone' chat on that. Safe and s out the fakes."

I won't speak on the phone or cam to prove I'm genuine. Does that make me fake?

There's two types of bed hair; The 'I've just had wild sex' kind, which is brilliant, and the 'I've just woken up from a 8 hour sleep' kind, which is hideous in my case.

I'd like to get the first kind with you though "

Naughty u might get more then just had sex hair with me

"Golden rule #101

Always talk (phone or cam)to the person you are going to meet. Either both/all pop in to cam chat on fab at an arranged time or if you have a 'play/meet mobile phone' chat on that. Safe and s out the fakes.

I won't speak on the phone or cam to prove I'm genuine. Does that make me fake?"

Not at all I don't like talking on the phone as y should I give out personal information like that unless its to someone I am meeting so I can give them my address and directions etc thou I do cam but on my terms

Naughty u might get more then just had sex hair with me"

Such as? Marks and scratches? Because if I don't get them from you, clearly I'm not doing it well enough

Such as? Marks and scratches? Because if I don't get them from you, clearly I'm not doing it well enough "

i was thinking more tying u up or spanking you

Such as? Marks and scratches? Because if I don't get them from you, clearly I'm not doing it well enough

i was thinking more tying u up or spanking you "

Tying me up OR spanking me? Why not tie me up AND spank me?! Yes please

Tying me up OR spanking me? Why not tie me up AND spank me?! Yes please "

you are a very naughty young man arent you

you are a very naughty young man arent you "

You should probably take advantage of my naughtiness

You should probably take advantage of my naughtiness "

Maybe I should

Maybe I should "

Shame I can't message you really

That's why we only meet at chams, we had one kept saying they would turn up but never did, why be fake

Maybe I should

Shame I can't message you really "

its my cursed filters

"Okay so a mate on here I know. She only sees women. She was speaking to this "woman" and they arranged a meet. With the woman being very keen to meet. My mate thought it was a bit fishy so she asked if I could come along for her safety. The woman declined and said came with bullshit excuse why she didn't feel comfortable. I totally understood because women meeting women with a man is abit suspicious. Anyway I looked at "her" profile to see she had 3 green tick verifications 2 by meet and one by cam. Looked genuine but still did an investigation I put her number in Facebook and a mans profile came up. I was shocked and disappointed with the guy I wrote a stern message to him to delete this profile and be yourself before I report you. Gladly he did but what would have happened if my mate did actually meet this guy. So for me people verifying fake profiles. Why do you guys do it. It's unfair and putting a lot of people in danger"

Good luck with this one.. I got slated when I mentioned veris etc last time

Maybe I should

its my cursed filters "

I know! And now you've winked at me! Such a tease!

Must be very disappointing when two verified blokes turn up for a meet,each expecting the other to be a woman

Maybe I should

its my cursed filters

I know! And now you've winked at me! Such a tease! "

dont say ur not enjoying it young man

London

"Must be very disappointing when two verified blokes turn up for a meet,each expecting the other to be a woman "
i

That would actually be hilarious

By *ubbykittenWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Maybe I should

its my cursed filters

dont say ur not enjoying it young man "

Will you two please get a room????? Lol! You can message HIM you know?? Just sayin!

Maybe I should

its my cursed filters

dont say ur not enjoying it young man

Will you two please get a room????? Lol! You can message HIM you know?? Just sayin! "

lol i know but its more fun this way

By *ubbykittenWoman  over a year ago

Kent

You should have turned up and called yourself Lucy from FAB!

How are people making fake veri?

I was speaking to.a guy on here, who seemed nice. He profile pic was of his monster cock on soft... then when he added me as friend, i waited till he was off line and browsed his pics... as i wasnt 100%about him.

Anyway his cock pics on privet were about 6inch difference...

I then deleted his friend request.

Next day he had verfied me say he seen in cam.

When i asked him about it, he joked it off. I reported him and i assume admin delted him account. As hes now gone

I got shafted today and not in a good way .

I have done all the above chatted in chat on phone checked veris and veris veris and still turned up at a public place to meet a lady only to find they have disappeared of fab and stood me up and worse still as it was a public park I was getting weird looks so now I only meet people I have met at parties

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I've had a few people ask me to verify them after just chatting. I'm not prepared to do it as they could be anyone and I'm not willing to vouch for someone I don't know and have never met. I tend to report and not engage with them anymore. It really defeats the object of the verification system.

London

"I've had a few people ask me to verify them after just chatting. I'm not prepared to do it as they could be anyone and I'm not willing to vouch for someone I don't know and have never met. I tend to report and not engage with them anymore. It really defeats the object of the verification system. "

people need to do more of this. It's sickening at the least. We're potentially putting people's lives at risk here

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"I've had a few people ask me to verify them after just chatting. I'm not prepared to do it as they could be anyone and I'm not willing to vouch for someone I don't know and have never met. I tend to report and not engage with them anymore. It really defeats the object of the verification system.

people need to do more of this. It's sickening at the least. We're potentially putting people's lives at risk here"

Most definitely. Same as if I meet someone at an event I host and they behave rude and disrespectful to people I wont give them a verification. Why would I verify someone who is rude and disrespectful to people? It just leaves it open for them to behave the same way to others.

By *xploringThisWorldMan  over a year ago

collier row

"I have done all the above chatted in chat on phone checked veris and veris veris and still turned up at a public place to meet a lady only to find they have disappeared of fab and stood me up and worse still as it was a public park I was getting weird looks so now I only meet people I have met at parties "

You must be choosing some right wrong uns !

London

"I've had a few people ask me to verify them after just chatting. I'm not prepared to do it as they could be anyone and I'm not willing to vouch for someone I don't know and have never met. I tend to report and not engage with them anymore. It really defeats the object of the verification system.

people need to do more of this. It's sickening at the least. We're potentially putting people's lives at risk here

Most definitely. Same as if I meet someone at an event I host and they behave rude and disrespectful to people I wont give them a verification. Why would I verify someone who is rude and disrespectful to people? It just leaves it open for them to behave the same way to others."

I would. I would leave them a veri being truthful. And see if they put it on their profile. If they don't people would ask why aren't you showing veris. They will always be caught out or be found suspicious

Most definitely. Same as if I meet someone at an event I host and they behave rude and disrespectful to people I wont give them a verification. Why would I verify someone who is rude and disrespectful to people? It just leaves it open for them to behave the same way to others.

I would. I would leave them a veri being truthful. And see if they put it on their profile. If they don't people would ask why aren't you showing veris. They will always be caught out or be found suspicious "

Doesn't really work though, because they could just say whoever verified them has left the site.

Incidentally, 3 out of my 4 meet verifications are from guys who have left the site. That must make me look right suspicious!

We had this idea but post ended up about our use of caps ffs

Ok so we all know that this question has been done to death and there is no answer photo verification and meet verifications are easy to get around.

However there are members on here that are above suspicion long term members clubs event

Organisers after a review these profiles should be given a gold tick then in turn those profiles give a silver tick when they verify.

Also normal photo verifications its all to easy to get someone stand with a hand written sign

You should have to photograph your driving licence or other photo I'd so the two can be cross matched.

Sitting here waiting to have these ideas pulled apart lol

"We had this idea but post ended up about our use of caps ffs

Ok so we all know that this question has been done to death and there is no answer photo verification and meet verifications are easy to get around.

However there are members on here that are above suspicion long term members clubs event

Organisers after a review these profiles should be given a gold tick then in turn those profiles give a silver tick when they verify.

Also normal photo verifications its all to easy to get someone stand with a hand written sign

You should have to photograph your driving licence or other photo I'd so the two can be cross matched.

Sitting here waiting to have these ideas pulled apart lol"

and as was stated in the other thread noone would do such a thing and you was told there is actually tools in place you can use you know like filters and gut instinct but you pulled those appart like everyone supposedly pulled your ideas apart so pot kettle

» Add a new message to this topic