FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verification Tick Box

Verification Tick Box

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andom2chat OP   Man  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

I know I could use Private Notes but sometimes I forget to update some things on it, but having missed out a friend I've known quite sometime it occurred to me a Tick Box on the profile of folk you've Verified could be a handy tool, especially when you forget to after a hectic Social or if folk hide them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont get what you mean

"I dont get what you mean "

Sorry, hot weather & beers at fault there.

Ok to rephrase it: I forgot to Verify a friend who had verified me after a very busy Social. I felt bad that I had returned the persons Veri & thought a Tick Box under their profile details (maybe where the "you are friends" info is to signify they had Verified me, &/or vice versa.

I didn't even have anything in my Private Notes which I could've used to note if/when I could have verified them.

Just something to say I've Verified a user even if they decide to then hide the Veri at a later stage.

That help clarify?

"I dont get what you mean

Sorry, hot weather & beers at fault there.

Ok to rephrase it: I forgot to Verify a friend who had verified me after a very busy Social. I felt bad that I had returned the persons Veri & thought a Tick Box under their profile details (maybe where the "you are friends" info is to signify they had Verified me, &/or vice versa.

I didn't even have anything in my Private Notes which I could've used to note if/when I could have verified them.

Just something to say I've Verified a user even if they decide to then hide the Veri at a later stage.

That help clarify? "

if you look in manage verifications you can see who you have verified back because if oyu have not verified them already then there will be a link in the verification itself saying 'do you want to verify this user back' or something like that, the link will not be there if you have already verified them.

think that helps you?

Thanks feir, you've reminded me I'd seen something like that somewhere. Duh - blond moment. Cheers

happy to help.

To be fair if the person is already verified should it really matter if you give them a veri?, verifications are only really to show the person is a real person and turned up etc, alot use them as a how great the person was kinda like a score sheet lol

"To be fair if the person is already verified should it really matter if you give them a veri?, verifications are only really to show the person is a real person and turned up etc, alot use them as a how great the person was kinda like a score sheet lol"

You might have a point there. I just felt bad that it had slipped my memory to return the Verification for over a year. Not that my friend was bothered, but it could've appeared like bad manners & discourteousness on my behalf, when in fact it was just a lousey memory. As it was a Social Meet it wasn't a Scorecard or review of how they are sexually. (I'm not that keen on the Veris that are a blow by blow critique of sexual prowess).

i think if everyone verifies their meets though it gives an idea how often they meet and why.

"i think if everyone verifies their meets though it gives an idea how often they meet and why."

And could put people off!

"i think if everyone verifies their meets though it gives an idea how often they meet and why.

And could put people off!"

their choice though.

i'd like a guy who hasn't fucked half the site but realistically the better looking guys on here are gonna meet loads. couldn't care less how many they've met if i fancy them but i would like to know they have been meeting recently.

"i think if everyone verifies their meets though it gives an idea how often they meet and why.

their choice though.

i'd like a guy who hasn't fucked half the site but realistically the better looking guys on here are gonna meet loads. couldn't care less how many they've met if i fancy them but i would like to know they have been meeting recently."

Does it really matter how often they have met if you like them?

their choice though.

i'd like a guy who hasn't fucked half the site but realistically the better looking guys on here are gonna meet loads. couldn't care less how many they've met if i fancy them but i would like to know they have been meeting recently.

Does it really matter how often they have met if you like them?"

no, i did say

"couldn't care less how many they've met if i fancy them but i would like to know they have been meeting recently"

so i'd like to know they have been meeting recently, just reassures me they are still meeting, bt i do get that guys find it hard on here to even get meets so if someone i really liked had nothing recent i'd have to trust he'd turn up.

their choice though.

no, i did say

"couldn't care less how many they've met if i fancy them but i would like to know they have been meeting recently"

so i'd like to know they have been meeting recently, just reassures me they are still meeting, bt i do get that guys find it hard on here to even get meets so if someone i really liked had nothing recent i'd have to trust he'd turn up."

But wether hes turned up for recent meets doesnt mean he wont stand you up, veris just prove he is real nothing else

their choice though.

no, i did say

so i'd like to know they have been meeting recently, just reassures me they are still meeting, bt i do get that guys find it hard on here to even get meets so if someone i really liked had nothing recent i'd have to trust he'd turn up.

But wether hes turned up for recent meets doesnt mean he wont stand you up, veris just prove he is real nothing else"

every little helps. there's so many reasons why not to even talk to guys on here i just think it helps if they can prove they are meeting.

"

every little helps. there's so many reasons why not to even talk to guys on here i just think it helps if they can prove they are meeting."

Totally get what you mean, i just think that a veri only proves a person is who they say they are.. nothing else

"

every little helps. there's so many reasons why not to even talk to guys on here i just think it helps if they can prove they are meeting.

Totally get what you mean, i just think that a veri only proves a person is who they say they are.. nothing else"

yeah and some aren't even proof of that.

i've not been let down yet though so i'll carry on as i am for now.

saying that though i am about to go out with a guy who hasn't been verified for 2 years.

"

Totally get what you mean, i just think that a veri only proves a person is who they say they are.. nothing else

i've not been let down yet though so i'll carry on as i am for now."

Same i use filters and my gut instinct lol..

"

i've not been let down yet though so i'll carry on as i am for now.

Same i use filters and my gut instinct lol.."

well i am ready already. no idea where we're going either.

I would like a button on verifications to stop people posting on my page ..... or a delete button ??

ta x happy swinging to you all x

» Add a new message to this topic