FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Picture Approval

Picture Approval

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eorge horne OP   Man  over a year ago

Emsworth

Am I the only one on the site to suffer interminable delays in having my pics approved? Approval times have suddenly increased from ca 2 minutes to anything from 7 - 15 minutes! When they are approved they appear anywhere from page 5 upwards and nobody sees them. I have been mailing admin and the owners for days, but of course they haven't even acknowledged the issue . Anybody got any bright ideas?

George

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Probably because they are taking so long to find you in said pictures.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Probably because they are taking so long to find you in said pictures."

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Is 7 - 15 minutes really classed as "interminable delays" on here?

Someone will need to make sure the Mods sit at their computers 24/7 just to get that approval time down a bit for you; whether they have a life away from here or not!

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Probably because they are taking so long to find you in said pictures.

"

Emsworth

Extremely helpful, thank you.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"Am I the only one on the site to suffer interminable delays in having my pics approved? Approval times have suddenly increased from ca 2 minutes to anything from 7 - 15 minutes!"

All pictures are approved by a picture moderator, who is a human being. I don't know how many picture moderators there are, but with 10,000+ new pictures being uploaded every day, for them to take a few minutes is perfectly acceptable (in my opinion). In fact, several hours would be reasonable - picture moderators are all volunteers, and they have 'real lives' as well as giving their time free to the site.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Is 7 - 15 minutes really classed as "interminable delays" on here?

Someone will need to make sure the Mods sit at their computers 24/7 just to get that approval time down a bit for you; whether they have a life away from here or not! "

People have a life away from Fab??

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

7-15 mins? I think that's quite good

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Ummm why are you uploading the pics? For fabs or for yourself?

If your uploading them purely to get the number one spot on here then surely that shows a need for approval?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Probably because they are taking so long to find you in said pictures."

Brilliant hahaha

And that's a problem because...?

"Am I the only one on the site to suffer interminable delays in having my pics approved? Approval times have suddenly increased from ca 2 minutes to anything from 7 - 15 minutes! When they are approved they appear anywhere from page 5 upwards and nobody sees them. I have been mailing admin and the owners for days, but of course they haven't even acknowledged the issue . Anybody got any bright ideas?

George "

A whole 15 minutes? Gosh, devastating.

Emsworth

Fair enough, but previously the average was a couple of minutes and I'd get a spot on the first page. Now it's about 12 minutes average and I end up on page 5 or thereabouts. My profile hits are virtually zero now. G

Emsworth

I upload to generate profile hits. They've reduced significantly since this problem started. G

"Fair enough, but previously the average was a couple of minutes and I'd get a spot on the first page. Now it's about 12 minutes average and I end up on page 5 or thereabouts. My profile hits are virtually zero now. G"

Does it actually matter?

Emsworth

See my earlier response, profile hits have reduced dramatically, as have messages etc. So yes, it matters. It's having a big impact on the number of potential meets.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"See my earlier response, profile hits have reduced dramatically, as have messages etc. So yes, it matters. It's having a big impact on the number of potential meets."

You really think that not having pictures accepted for 7-15 minutes is impacting your meets?

"See my earlier response, profile hits have reduced dramatically, as have messages etc. So yes, it matters. It's having a big impact on the number of potential meets."

Then proffer your services as a pic moderator. Spend several hours a day looking at penises and foo-foos to ensure they meet the criteria.

Emsworth

"See my earlier response, profile hits have reduced dramatically, as have messages etc. So yes, it matters. It's having a big impact on the number of potential meets.

You really think that not having pictures accepted for 7-15 minutes is impacting your meets?

"

Messages and Profile hits are down significantly since this problem started. Since any meet requires an initial contact (I don't "cold call" as it were), it follows the chances of meets are reduced as well. G

"See my earlier response, profile hits have reduced dramatically, as have messages etc. So yes, it matters. It's having a big impact on the number of potential meets.

Messages and Profile hits are down significantly since this problem started. Since any meet requires an initial contact (I don't "cold call" as it were), it follows the chances of meets are reduced as well. G"

Maybe it's because all the members looking at your new photos have already checked out your profile. 7-15 minutes is fast, your complaint is illogical, as it makes no difference to the time approval takes as to when people view your pics. They will view them when available wether that's 1 min or 15 or even a whole day. Maybe people are not interested anymore as they have seen loads of you before. Don't blame it on hard working Fab admin because your hits are down. Why should you have special fast track treatment, get in the queue with the rest of us. If you want meets, get browsing x

Come on guys, more sympathy for this poor bloke please. His life is being ruined here. Amazing what people think is important in life

» Add a new message to this topic