FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Waste of time searches!

Waste of time searches!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The search facility if FAB however one thing that irritates is when I fancy a lady or a couple's profile and go to click on "Send Message" it tells me I am outside of their age range . . . now before anyone says, yes I could be more vigilant and check their 'age range' before trying to send a message but surely the searches should preclude me in the first place if I am not within someones age range and save us all a little time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The search facility if FAB however one thing that irritates is when I fancy a lady or a couple's profile and go to click on "Send Message" it tells me I am outside of their age range . . . now before anyone says, yes I could be more vigilant and check their 'age range' before trying to send a message but surely the searches should preclude me in the first place if I am not within someones age range and save us all a little time?"

If you use advanced search just tick the box " I'm the age they are looking for "

Problem solved

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

^^As they said,

why not click the 'I must match their age requirements too' in Advanced Search. That way you won't get irritated.

» Add a new message to this topic