FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > STI status and Last checked.

STI status and Last checked.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Getting tested is something everyone should be doing for their own health as well as for others but there is still an air of "it's rude to ask".

When I am open about my testing and result but ask a potential meet when their last clean result was the majority get offended.

A field in the profile showing the last test date and result might break this faux pas mask.

Even better if it highlighted the result is older than the recommended 12 weeks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Anyone who gets tested regularly would not be offended by you asking, so there's always that to consider.

However I disagree with making it compulsory to fill in a field on here to prove that testing has been regular. Some don't meet as much as others. Some may struggle to get appointments before the 3 months are up. Some clinics prefer you only go in twice a year, not 4 times. So probably best to just keep asking.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are aware people could and unfortunately probably would just lie in that box ...

The best thing you can do is assume anyone you meet is at high risk of having an std and protect yourself accordingly

Also they could have an all clear test result from yesterday but in the time it took for the results to arrive could have been at 10 bareback gangbangs ... unless you are monogomous with someone test results are not worth the paper they are written on because anything could have gone on in between ... best to rely on them

i really don't think you've thought that through...the obvious next step to avoid people just lying would be to give a number for the clinic to check with them...it's not rational or feasible.

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

If someone's going to get offended when I ask not sure I'd want to meet them anyway

"Anyone who gets tested regularly would not be offended by you asking, so there's always that to consider.

However I disagree with making it compulsory to fill in a field on here to prove that testing has been regular. Some don't meet as much as others. Some may struggle to get appointments before the 3 months are up. Some clinics prefer you only go in twice a year, not 4 times. So probably best to just keep asking."

Agree to all the above. How would it be confirmed that it's true?

I get mine regularly about 3 months apart and get it at a place where a txt message is sent. Ican then show anyone asking. I do also ask before mmeeting anyone.

If they're genuine in taking care of themselves and others and want to meet me they will show one or will get one.

"Also they could have an all clear test result from yesterday but in the time it took for the results to arrive could have been at 10 bareback gangbangs ... unless you are monogomous with someone test results are not worth the paper they are written on because anything could have gone on in between ... best to rely on them "

Surely the type of person one meets or is interested in is reflective in their previous meets and veris. Like minded people meet like minded so to speak.

I'm very clear with my filtering as to who I will or will not meet.

"Also they could have an all clear test result from yesterday but in the time it took for the results to arrive could have been at 10 bareback gangbangs ... unless you are monogomous with someone test results are not worth the paper they are written on because anything could have gone on in between ... best to rely on them

Surely the type of person one meets or is interested in is reflective in their previous meets and veris. Like minded people meet like minded so to speak.

I'm very clear with my filtering as to who I will or will not meet. "

My post was meant to say best not to rely on them

People dont always get verifications , verifications dont always include all the details and people can also hide them

I suppose what i am saying is anything written on a profile whether mandatory or not is not all that reliable and should be taken with a pinch of salt ...much better to get a feel for someone in person through chatting or socials and even then take your own precautions at whatever level you are happy with

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i don't mind discussing this stuff openly but if someone asked me when i last got tested i'd think they are naive about sexual health and feel a need to inform them that STD checks are not as safe as the last result you had if you are sexually active and this would piss me off.

i'd maybe get offended in case they expect me to bb them coz they think i'm safe and they themselves are after getting an all clear. i know it's presumptuous but i've learned that it's best to err on the side of people are stupid and selfish than to presume they are informed and give a shit about anyone but themselves.

"Also they could have an all clear test result from yesterday but in the time it took for the results to arrive could have been at 10 bareback gangbangs ... unless you are monogomous with someone test results are not worth the paper they are written on because anything could have gone on in between ... best to rely on them

I'm very clear with my filtering as to who I will or will not meet.

My post was meant to say best not to rely on them

People dont always get verifications , verifications dont always include all the details and people can also hide them

I suppose what i am saying is anything written on a profile whether mandatory or not is not all that reliable and should be taken with a pinch of salt ...much better to get a feel for someone in person through chatting or socials and even then take your own precautions at whatever level you are happy with "

Fully agree

People will lie and if you haven't played why should you have to display when you were last tested. My sexual health is my responsibility and business not anyone else's. Just be an adult and ask if it's important to you.

"People will lie and if you haven't played why should you have to display when you were last tested. My sexual health is my responsibility and business not anyone else's. Just be an adult and ask if it's important to you."

True. ..but the sexual health of those I play is my business if I wish to play with them..to keep the safe and to keep me safe.

"People will lie and if you haven't played why should you have to display when you were last tested. My sexual health is my responsibility and business not anyone else's. Just be an adult and ask if it's important to you.

True. ..but the sexual health of those I play is my business if I wish to play with them..to keep the safe and to keep me safe."

i would like to think it's my business,but i'm not naive enough to think that what they might say is the truth...i also dont see anyone's verifications as any guide to what they may or may not do. i've only got to worry about myself, not what anyone else gets up to...because i don't,or won't know for sure anyway.

"People will lie and if you haven't played why should you have to display when you were last tested. My sexual health is my responsibility and business not anyone else's. Just be an adult and ask if it's important to you.

True. ..but the sexual health of those I play is my business if I wish to play with them..to keep the safe and to keep me safe."

So you trust the word of a total stranger? Yes I was tested yesterday. The reality could be I have every STI going. What people say and the truth are usually two different things. No point in asking just use common sense and practice safer sex. My health is my concern only and fuck all to do with any strangers on here.

True. ..but the sexual health of those I play is my business if I wish to play with them..to keep the safe and to keep me safe.

I will ask them. I have txt confirmation of my last visit and it's result. I can show them that txt. That is informing them that I'm tested regularly and I'm clear. They can also see in the same string the previous txt messages about each test. Nothing if 100 % proof but it does demonstrate that one takes ones health seriously and others one plays with too.

Now If i ask they they refuse then I don't play...its another filter to keep my health safer.

I think you've taken what i said up wrongly.

So you trust the word of a total stranger? Yes I was tested yesterday. The reality could be I have every STI going. What people say and the truth are usually two different things. No point in asking just use common sense and practice safer sex. My health is my concern only and fuck all to do with any strangers on here. "

Condoms obviously for penatrative sex.. but how about oral? Not easy to guarantee that is safe.. or is it?

I don't know anyone who has caught an sti from oral. . But it is possible. So what's the answer??

"Also they could have an all clear test result from yesterday but in the time it took for the results to arrive could have been at 10 bareback gangbangs ... unless you are monogomous with someone test results are not worth the paper they are written on because anything could have gone on in between ... best to rely on them "

Perfect sound advice

"Condoms obviously for penatrative sex.. but how about oral? Not easy to guarantee that is safe.. or is it?

I don't know anyone who has caught an sti from oral. . But it is possible. So what's the answer??"

Certainly not a "when was your last sexual screening" tick box on a profile which is what the op suggested

[Removed by poster at 01/04/17 16:54:36]

"

Now If i ask they they refuse then I don't play...its another filter to keep my health safer.

"

I think people understand what you are saying they just dont agree its the best way to filter people

The gum clinic in glasgow doesnt give you letters or texts for me to show people ... you get a little card with a code which you have to use to then call up in a weeks time enter your code and you appointment date and your date of birth

That is way above the level of personal information i am willing to share with people on here when to be honest all it tells them is i am switched on about my sexual health and go for check ups ... it doesnt provide either of us with confirmation i am std free if i had sex since that test or actually was even still in the incubation period during the test

Yes it makes sense to probably avoid people who are open about barebacking , or people who would get offended if you mention testing since if its something they do regularly they would be aware its no reason to get offended ... but to demand to see their proof is silly since its not reliable , to believe everything that comes out someone's mouth is silly since they want to get laid , and to expect that a recent clear test makes sex risk free is also silly

If you get tested, as I do then you get a message on your mobile usually saying all clear (hopefully), has the date and time available. I show that without question if someone asks simples

"If you get tested, as I do then you get a message on your mobile usually saying all clear (hopefully), has the date and time available. I show that without question if someone asks simples "

but as a poster above said,not all clinics do that, and it's not a failsafe ;unless that person followed you to the clinic, followed you home, and spent the next few days sat next to you ,confirming you haven't had sex until your text arrives...you can't rely on any information from anyone other than what you know to be true about yourself!

Best way is getting tested regular,I do .essential if lots of cock sucking .you never know how many mouths it's been in .

"Best way is getting tested regular,I do .essential if lots of cock sucking .you never know how many mouths it's been in . "

Or arses its been up ?

"Best way is getting tested regular,I do .essential if lots of cock sucking .you never know how many mouths it's been in .

Or arses its been up ? "

Yes true but not risky with condom.but risky bjs with none on which we all don't use for bjs .

"Best way is getting tested regular,I do .essential if lots of cock sucking .you never know how many mouths it's been in .

Or arses its been up ?

Yes true but not risky with condom.but risky bjs with none on which we all don't use for bjs ."

All dont use ??

Or arses its been up ?

Yes true but not risky with condom.but risky bjs with none on which we all don't use for bjs .

All dont use ??"

Protection with oral sex

"

I think people understand what you are saying they just dont agree its the best way to filter people

The gum clinic in glasgow doesnt give you letters or texts for me to show people ... you get a little card with a code which you have to use to then call up in a weeks time enter your code and you appointment date and your date of birth

That is way above the level of personal information i am willing to share with people on here when to be honest all it tells them is i am switched on about my sexual health and go for check ups ... it doesnt provide either of us with confirmation i am std free if i had sex since that test or actually was even still in the incubation period during the test

Yes it makes sense to probably avoid people who are open about barebacking , or people who would get offended if you mention testing since if its something they do regularly they would be aware its no reason to get offended ... but to demand to see their proof is silly since its not reliable , to believe everything that comes out someone's mouth is silly since they want to get laid , and to expect that a recent clear test makes sex risk free is also silly "

Everyone has their own filters. It's not about making filters for others but yourself. Not sure who if anyone demanded anything. I think it was a suggestion if one wants to up their protection. ..ask. Their response including defensiveness can say alot. I never meet without getting to know someone well. One reason why I don't go to socials or private parties. It's hard enough with one or two people but then if they're all mixing it together it makes it harder to be sure about someone. If I have doubts about someone then it's a no go...simple. My choice ...and visa versa. Isn't that what it's about...being comfortable with someone.

Or arses its been up ?

All dont use ??

Protection with oral sex "

Im sure some people will do

Or arses its been up ?

All dont use ??

Protection with oral sex

Im sure some people will do "

Lol yes never seen it or in pics on fab

Or arses its been up ?

All dont use ??

Protection with oral sex

Lol yes never seen it or in pics on fab "

No true lol

"

Yes it makes sense to probably avoid people who are open about barebacking , or people who would get offended if you mention testing since if its something they do regularly they would be aware its no reason to get offended ... but to demand to see their proof is silly since its not reliable , to believe everything that comes out someone's mouth is silly since they want to get laid , and to expect that a recent clear test makes sex risk free is also silly

Everyone has their own filters. It's not about making filters for others but yourself. Not sure who if anyone demanded anything. I think it was a suggestion if one wants to up their protection. ..ask. Their response including defensiveness can say alot. I never meet without getting to know someone well. One reason why I don't go to socials or private parties. It's hard enough with one or two people but then if they're all mixing it together it makes it harder to be sure about someone. If I have doubts about someone then it's a no go...simple. My choice ...and visa versa. Isn't that what it's about...being comfortable with someone. "

I completely agree but if you put an opinion up on a forum some people wont have the same opinion as you ... doesnt mean they didnt understand what you were saying

And maybe demand was the wrong word but i read your other post as unless someone shows you a text then no meet ... id see that as a demand of getting a meet ... maybe requirement was a better word

By *ve 66Woman  over a year ago

Blackwood

NHS COSTS WOULD SOAR. Biggots would have a field day with the 'promiscuous ' generation... Lol

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

Surely getting tested regularly, (I had one done this week) is purely for the benefit of the person being tested, I.e. peace of mind if the result is negative and ensuring early treatment if positive.

If someone showed me proof that they had just tested negative it wouldn't make any difference to me, I certainly wouldn't relax my safe sex rule when I played with them.

If people ask me about std tests I assume they are naïve and I don't meet them.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"People will lie and if you haven't played why should you have to display when you were last tested. My sexual health is my responsibility and business not anyone else's. Just be an adult and ask if it's important to you."

"If you get tested, as I do then you get a message on your mobile usually saying all clear (hopefully), has the date and time available. I show that without question if someone asks simples "
no.. not all clinics do. Mine now only contacts you if there is an issue

By *ediceTV/TS  over a year ago

Wrexham

Why on earth would I accept a look at a txt as proof?

You do know you can fake them?

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"Why on earth would I accept a look at a txt as proof?

You do know you can fake them? "

Only valid at the time it was taken since clinics take 2 weeks to text, could of shagged since so really proves you were clean at that point.

Or arses its been up ?

All dont use ??

Protection with oral sex

Lol yes never seen it or in pics on fab "

You can catch HPV from unprotected oral sex . Not to mention Herpes, Syphilis Gonorrhea and plenty of other nasties. No bare cock gets near me, I won't give a BJ bare, if guys don't like that they can fuck right off.

» Add a new message to this topic