FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Slow messages

Slow messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *retend_Shy_Guy OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Every now and again Fab messages just seem to be on go slow.

I send a couple at a time, to people who I regularly chat with and some of the recipients are always quick to reply then for some reason the messages sit for hours unread.

I've spoken to people on other means and found out the message in waiting for hasn't even been delivered.

So. Does Fab have a way or marking messages as delivered, which is different from unread (sent, received, read)

It does get a little frustrating, especially mid conversation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uoregnadMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Im from Northampton I don't seem to get many people reply some read and delete some just read some don't even bother lol but like you I have replied to a few and things swapped a few messages then it goes slow

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Every now and again Fab messages just seem to be on go slow.

I send a couple at a time, to people who I regularly chat with and some of the recipients are always quick to reply then for some reason the messages sit for hours unread.

I've spoken to people on other means and found out the message in waiting for hasn't even been delivered.

So. Does Fab have a way or marking messages as delivered, which is different from unread (sent, received, read)

It does get a little frustrating, especially mid conversation"

I've never heard of this problem. As far as I know, they're always delivered instantly....whether they're read or not is another matter.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Perhaps the person you are sending the message to isnt always able to read ....or reply to your message straight away .....

By *retend_Shy_Guy OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have been chatting on another message app before and sent a pic on here, they received it 2 hours later.

Also, I've been asked why I took ages to reply myself, when I replied instantly in the past.

Some guys get quite pushy when they dont get a reply straight away (which is inexcusable I know) but im wondering if the site is partly to blame?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Maybe they didn't refresh the page.

I know if I leave a tab open and go back to it hours later it doesn't show any change, no new messages, until I refresh.

» Add a new message to this topic