FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > over a year ago threads .

over a year ago threads .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ELLONS AND CREAM OP   Woman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Fab .... can u you just delete threads that have been posted over a year ago ....

What's the point in keeping them .....perhaps a 3 month maximum .... then a refresh .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great idea

By *awty40_xxWoman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Some threads have good info in them though for newer members

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Nooooo

Some of those old threads are comedy gold, some unintentionally that is true, but the forums were so funny back in the day*.

*sorry feeling my age today

By *uoregnadMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Is there any female from Northampton area looking for a nice guy I messaged a few but they eaither just read or delete I can't be that bad looking surely lol xx

By *arge Hardon ColliderMan  over a year ago

Not far away

"Is there any female from Northampton area looking for a nice guy I messaged a few but they eaither just read or delete I can't be that bad looking surely lol xx"

Probably....but what's that got to do with the price of fish?

By *arge Hardon ColliderMan  over a year ago

Not far away

"Fab .... can u you just delete threads that have been posted over a year ago ....

What's the point in keeping them .....perhaps a 3 month maximum .... then a refresh ....."

I don't mind it.

because they stay on, I was able to look up an old post I made, over 3 years ago.

It's a story I wrote, when I was on here before.

I was surprised it was still there, especially as my old profile no longer exists.

I bumped it up earlier today and have since had a couple of messages from people who've enjoyed reading it, so I guess it can be a good thing.

Also, people can search for an old, thread to find answers they may have, without posting the same old questions.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Nooooo

Some of those old threads are comedy gold, some unintentionally that is true, but the forums were so funny back in the day*.

*sorry feeling my age today

"

Yup I'm with ya! Worst meets threads are hilarious and any that involved well, tons of now unlos folks!

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"Some threads have good info in them though for newer members"

New members read older threads?

I'll often search before posting a question and find the answer already posted on older threads, but it's usually the more updated answer I'm looking for.

» Add a new message to this topic