FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Basic Sexual Preferences

Basic Sexual Preferences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nn plus1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Westhoughton

How about a colour code for Sexual Preference on the profile.

When viewing who has messaged, winked etc, wouldn't it be nice to see their profile sexual preference displayed rather than actually going to their profile to see this (then getting bombarded with messages because we viewed them).

For the record our choice is bi men, not straight ones.

Also how about the option to block - en masse - messages from unwanted "preferences".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You do know that you can set ur profile to not show up on other people's looked at me list right?

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

"You do know that you can set ur profile to not show up on other people's looked at me list right? "

Yep surely that easiest thing to do

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"How about a colour code for Sexual Preference on the profile.

When viewing who has messaged, winked etc, wouldn't it be nice to see their profile sexual preference displayed rather than actually going to their profile to see this (then getting bombarded with messages because we viewed them).

For the record our choice is bi men, not straight ones.

Also how about the option to block - en masse - messages from unwanted "preferences"."

set your filters to choose who you want to contact you and go to your privacy settings and change so people can not see you have viewed them

By *nn plus1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Westhoughton

"You do know that you can set ur profile to not show up on other people's looked at me list right? "

Yes we know that

» Add a new message to this topic