FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Scrolling up in Chat

Scrolling up in Chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

does everyone have the same problem as me. when you look away from chat for a moment, then miss something, try to scroll up to see what has been said, but every time someone posts a message it shoots to the bottom again.

this is the only thing that i find annoying about the chatroom, if feels like i have to fight with the scroll bars to get back up to read a message i have miss.

does anyone else share the same frustration ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i gave up trying babe

x

Oh god yes....seriously pisses me off. At times I have to completely ignore what's being said because it goes so quickly.

Personally I prefer the chat rooms at Adult Friend Finder. A LOT more user friendly & easier to read & keep up with the conversation. There, each cam has its on room, so there's not a million people conversations going on at once & no bloody annoying PMs popping up while you're typing mid sentence. Whatever you can read is meant for you & not someone else. SO much better.

The only reason we cam here is that the members are so much nicer & interact more, which is what we enjoy the most

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can set your PM's to off

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS, I just keep the mouse on the scroll button until I have finished reading, it doesn't jump then.

using F11 helps scrolling too

By *cotscpl66Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hi all,

does everyone have the same problem as me. when you look away from chat for a moment, then miss something, try to scroll up to see what has been said, but every time someone posts a message it shoots to the bottom again.

this is the only thing that i find annoying about the chatroom, if feels like i have to fight with the scroll bars to get back up to read a message i have miss.

does anyone else share the same frustration ?"

Hi, Sat last night for a short time in the scottish room the new one and it drove me stir crazy lol before you knew it you were at the bottom again. Holding you finger on the button doesnt stop it, it still jumps. I wonder if Admin has a tool to fix it with lol

Agreed, it does make the busy chat rooms quite difficult to use.

By *cotscpl66Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hi all,

does anyone else share the same frustration ?

Hi, Sat last night for a short time in the scottish room the new one and it drove me stir crazy lol before you knew it you were at the bottom again. Holding you finger on the button doesnt stop it, it still jumps. I wonder if Admin has a tool to fix it with lol "

Still doing my head in lol

"PS, I just keep the mouse on the scroll button until I have finished reading, it doesn't jump then."

That's a bit difficult if you're playing...we tend to cam because we like to get requests or suggestions. Chatting isn't on the top of our list....we like to chat, but we'd rather play....

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"PS, I just keep the mouse on the scroll button until I have finished reading, it doesn't jump then.

That's a bit difficult if you're playing...we tend to cam because we like to get requests or suggestions. Chatting isn't on the top of our list....we like to chat, but we'd rather play...."

But you must be stopping play to scroll?

Sometimes, but the majority of the time we don't & miss everything....then we get swapped with PMs coz we're not responding in main chat....

Nothings perfect & we'd rather have the folk here & a not perfect chat, than a great chat with people who don't say a word!

» Add a new message to this topic