FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Cams n Chat on iPhone etc

Cams n Chat on iPhone etc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. I upgraded on the promise of cams and chat on my phone. Great I thought as I don't have a webcam, but I feel I've been seriously misled by the site, which in general I think is excellent.

Now I know there are other benefits being a site supporter and I'd previously been one. So what have I found; I can only view cams in poor quality, not send mine and also I can only view chat and can't participate at all. Who on earth wants to watch 99% boring chat?

So, cannot participate at all on either! All this should have been made clear in the site's notice effectively encouraging us to sign up for a service it can't deliver. Very naughty.

Sean

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

you can if you download the puffin browser.

i did this last night, and used the desktop version of chat as that's the only way the cam seems to work for me. and it might work differently on better phones (i'm on iphone 4s) but my cam covered the whole screen so i couldn't participate in chat anyway. i could broadcast my cam and only see that, wasn't very good. and was laggy as well.

not sure why you can't chat itself, you should be able to join in with that.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Hi. I upgraded on the promise of cams and chat on my phone. Great I thought as I don't have a webcam, but I feel I've been seriously misled by the site, which in general I think is excellent.

Now I know there are other benefits being a site supporter and I'd previously been one. So what have I found; I can only view cams in poor quality, not send mine and also I can only view chat and can't participate at all. Who on earth wants to watch 99% boring chat?

So, cannot participate at all on either! All this should have been made clear in the site's notice effectively encouraging us to sign up for a service it can't deliver. Very naughty.

Sean"

You can participate in chat on mobile. Either way if you're not happy just let us know by CONTACT form at bottom of homepage and we'll happily refund

Admin x

» Add a new message to this topic