FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Status

Status

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why not add the facility to like a status. Might reduce unnecessary winks and messages just to say "like the status".

If you can see who liked it, it could be as useful as a wink as you can then contact of you're interested.

Yes I know it's very Facebook like but this is sort of a social media platform just for a vastly different purpose.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Why not add the facility to like a status. Might reduce unnecessary winks and messages just to say "like the status".

If you can see who liked it, it could be as useful as a wink as you can then contact of you're interested.

Yes I know it's very Facebook like but this is sort of a social media platform just for a vastly different purpose."

yes please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why not add the facility to like a status. Might reduce unnecessary winks and messages just to say "like the status".

Yes I know it's very Facebook like but this is sort of a social media platform just for a vastly different purpose."

Sounds like a plan

By *uts123Man  over a year ago

Nr Ipswich

I have always thought that would be a good idea ??

» Add a new message to this topic