FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Trans and CD

Trans and CD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could we not have different classification for trans girls and cross dressers? Like keep the TV label for trans girls and have a new CD label crossdressers and for guys who like girls pants?

Its really upsetting getting messages off guys who think im just a cross-dresser

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Could we not have different classification for trans girls and cross dressers? Like keep the TV label for trans girls and have a new CD label crossdressers and for guys who like girls pants?

Its really upsetting getting messages off guys who think im just a cross-dresser "

oh dear luv .... I think you need to read educate yourself on classifications .... TS - trans .... its singular ... stands alone .... TV trannies and CD are the same "cloth" if you like ... TS are women ... the rest are men playing as women ... well that's how I would classify the categories.. not separate the poor CD's .... or please educate me on the difference on a TV and CD hunni ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Could we not have different classification for trans girls and cross dressers? Like keep the TV label for trans girls and have a new CD label crossdressers and for guys who like girls pants?

Its really upsetting getting messages off guys who think im just a cross-dresser oh dear luv .... I think you need to read educate yourself on classifications .... TS - trans .... its singular ... stands alone .... TV trannies and CD are the same "cloth" if you like ... TS are women ... the rest are men playing as women ... well that's how I would classify the categories.. not separate the poor CD's .... or please educate me on the difference on a TV and CD hunni ? "

Literally the most disappointing thing I've ever read from a TV/TS.

They're NOT the same.

It can be quite upsetting for someone transitioning to be referred to as a cross dresser.

From a personal and pragmatic point of view, we actively seek pre-op trans folk transitioning from male to female. We don't, however, actively seek cross dressers.

I've said for years that TS needs to be a separate option from TV for those who want to use it, as well as the existing TS/TV label for those who don't.

Its really upsetting getting messages off guys who think im just a cross-dresser oh dear luv .... I think you need to read educate yourself on classifications .... TS - trans .... its singular ... stands alone .... TV trannies and CD are the same "cloth" if you like ... TS are women ... the rest are men playing as women ... well that's how I would classify the categories.. not separate the poor CD's .... or please educate me on the difference on a TV and CD hunni ? "

Well my point was, to have different classifications rather than lumping everyone in together. TS TV CD who cares what they may be and how far the site takes it christ there are that many different classifications these days it would be confusing if they included all of them. But gold star for being pedantic about what characters are typed on the page! I simply meant it would be nice to seperate trans from people who are in it for kicks

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

This my personal view on what TS, TV and CD mean.

TS:- Someone who is transitioning, be they pre or post op.

TV:- This is what I class myself as. I'm a guy who dresses fully. Smooth all I've full make up and hair done at all times. Trying to look as convincing as possible.

CD guys who just like to wear women's clothes. Usually as it turns them on. Don't bother with hot make up etc. Now I now on here there are stunning girls who class themselves as CD's. As I said this my personal view

XX

Just so this doesnt go off on a huuuuuge tangent... I meant for when you sign up on this website to have more options.

Newcastle

Its really upsetting getting messages off guys who think im just a cross-dresser oh dear luv .... I think you need to read educate yourself on classifications .... TS - trans .... its singular ... stands alone .... TV trannies and CD are the same "cloth" if you like ... TS are women ... the rest are men playing as women ... well that's how I would classify the categories.. not separate the poor CD's .... or please educate me on the difference on a TV and CD hunni ?

They're NOT the same.

It can be quite upsetting for someone transitioning to be referred to as a cross dresser.

From a personal and pragmatic point of view, we actively seek pre-op trans folk transitioning from male to female. We don't, however, actively seek cross dressers.

I've said for years that TS needs to be a separate option from TV for those who want to use it, as well as the existing TS/TV label for those who don't. "

that was my whole point ..... TS live and have thought process of women ... either CD or TV dress for self or sexual gratification and are men regardless how you look at it ... TV don't fit in the same cetagory as TV's in my opinion ... or that of this who's profession have defined it as such ... and for the OP you can't just throw a comment out there like that and haven't s clue what your defining in the first place ... I wasn't trying to be funny ... I was just pointing out the terminology was wrong and if you don't want anyone to comment on your thread then suggest you don't write one then ....

Its really upsetting getting messages off guys who think im just a cross-dresser oh dear luv .... I think you need to read educate yourself on classifications .... TS - trans .... its singular ... stands alone .... TV trannies and CD are the same "cloth" if you like ... TS are women ... the rest are men playing as women ... well that's how I would classify the categories.. not separate the poor CD's .... or please educate me on the difference on a TV and CD hunni ?

They're NOT the same.

I've said for years that TS needs to be a separate option from TV for those who want to use it, as well as the existing TS/TV label for those who don't. that was my whole point ..... TS live and have thought process of women ... either CD or TV dress for self or sexual gratification and are men regardless how you look at it ... TV don't fit in the same cetagory as TV's in my opinion ... or that of this who's profession have defined it as such ... and for the OP you can't just throw a comment out there like that and haven't s clue what your defining in the first place ... I wasn't trying to be funny ... I was just pointing out the terminology was wrong and if you don't want anyone to comment on your thread then suggest you don't write one then .... "

I wasnt throwing any comments out anywhere, take a look at my profile ffs i know what all the labels mean. I wasnt asking for people to define what they all mean, i was giving feedback to the site that i think there should be more options when you sign up, i gave an EXAMPLE of what could be done differently. I posted as site feedback and too see if people agree that there should be more options (which im guessing you would support). I dont appreciate you talking down to me just because i used TV and CD as an example. They were just examples!

Newcastle

They're NOT the same.

I've said for years that TS needs to be a separate option from TV for those who want to use it, as well as the existing TS/TV label for those who don't. that was my whole point ..... TS live and have thought process of women ... either CD or TV dress for self or sexual gratification and are men regardless how you look at it ... TV don't fit in the same cetagory as TV's in my opinion ... or that of this who's profession have defined it as such ... and for the OP you can't just throw a comment out there like that and haven't s clue what your defining in the first place ... I wasn't trying to be funny ... I was just pointing out the terminology was wrong and if you don't want anyone to comment on your thread then suggest you don't write one then ....

I wasnt throwing any comments out anywhere, take a look at my profile ffs i know what all the labels mean. I wasnt asking for people to define what they all mean, i was giving feedback to the site that i think there should be more options when you sign up, i gave an EXAMPLE of what could be done differently. I posted as site feedback and too see if people agree that there should be more options (which im guessing you would support). I dont appreciate you talking down to me just because i used TV and CD as an example. They were just examples! "

I wasn't getting angry or using swear words ... I merely pointed out an error of words ... I'm direct in my talk and approach that doesn't mean I'm talking down to anyone ... at no point have I raised MY voice lol or swore in our communications ... yes I agreed with your post but just pointed out wrong classifications .... I was trying to be nice haha ... obviously that didn't work hahaha oh well

Fabswingers is wise in keeping things as they are...I find the mythical Tranny heirarchy and all the invented labels that go with it simply confusion

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

This old claptrap again .we are what we are .we are all under the one banner .i don't mind that .the ones that do seem to think they are some kind of superior species .and yes there is a difference between a CD and a TV .its not long till Christmas xxx

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Oh please dont mention Christmas

let's call the tv cowboys hahaha

» Add a new message to this topic