FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Gender option

Gender option

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alandNita OP   Couple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I really think that there is a need for a wider range of choices, and for each member of a couple to specify which they are.

To lump CD/TV/TS all together is the biggest issue, particularly for those tho have fully transitioned.

I suspect quite a few who would not be interested in CD/ TV, would be happy to meet a fully trans individual.

Nita

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

For the kink of it? If not, may as well just meet women.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

If they have fully transitioned sure they would be a man or a woman?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If they have fully transitioned sure they would be a man or a woman?"

My thinking too

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"If they have fully transitioned sure they would be a man or a woman?"
Not everyone's definition of transition is surgical. I'm no expert but given the options I can imagine a few trans men choosing not to go the surgical route. Patrick Califia has written about this I think...

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

I suspect quite a few who would not be interested in CD/ TV, would be happy to meet a fully trans individual.

Nita"

What you mean is, (and I apologise for using M2F here, but they are by far the group that is looked for most) that people have this ideal of a real titted big cocked person in a highly feminine wrapper, who isn't transitioned yet.

And what people want is to separate them from the HPWs and others to make them easier to find and fetishize. And in the process realise that there aren't many, and the ones they fantasize about most tend to be pro's.

So what fab would do is separate the categories. Hooray! All will now be milk and honey for those seeking to fuck and be fucked by a proper chick with a dick!(apologies again for the derogatory term, but that's what people who fetishize it want. No other way of saying it.)

Except that it would come down to what people identify themselves as. I for example Identify as trans, being non-binary. But I don't fit into most people's ideal of a chick with a dick. I don't have real boobs, I'm tall and broad shouldered. Not on hormones and have no intention of altering my body. But I imagine under that system, my desire to identify as TS would be trumped by people reporting me for being in the wrong category and busting me into the CD/TV group.

Now you could also say that fully surgically transitioned people already have their own categories. Male or Female. But for them that comes with its own dangers. As, for example, many straight men would think themselves duped into sleeping with a guy if the lady turned out to be trans (Because some people are that stupid), and that has been known to get real violent real quick.

So as an issue I think it's a bit more complicated than a few tick boxes. Just leave as is and let people use the tools at hand to find what/who they want.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

^that was the best post, on fab, ever^

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"^that was the best post, on fab, ever^ "
Seconded.

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"^that was the best post, on fab, ever^ Seconded."

Errr...really? You'll give me a big head, I'll say something stupid and ruin it all.

By *ngel clawsWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I'm a fully transitioned trans woman, yes I'm a woman and that's what I identify as on here and everywhere else for that matter, but I'm honest and put it on my profile, as being transitioned comes with certain limitations. But I constantly find myself being rejected after people fail to read my profile initially, as I'm not a 'real' woman. But I don't want to be lumped in with the tv tag as it's something totally different, so maybe there should be a sort out of the tags. But having said that, many people get gender and sexual orientation mixed up, when in fact they are seperate things

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Trans gender woman are beautiful and as far as I'm concerned are women so no need to specify

» Add a new message to this topic