FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Body type options

Body type options

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *RealHandful OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Curvy is often used for people to celebrate their body type which may or may not be accepted by general beauty standards. I think “stocky” would be a great addition along the same vein.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why isnt bbw an option?

So many search for it

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

For years people have asked for "Better" options of body types, I suspect that they'll never come.

Cal

"Why isnt bbw an option?So many search for it"

HI, One site we use you can list weight and height makes it easy to work out body size. just curious how do you search for bbw's , is there a tick box somewhere as I cant find any type of key word search.

Can we have the option 'Godly'?

By *RealHandful OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Why isnt bbw an option?So many search for it

HI, One site we use you can list weight and height makes it easy to work out body size. just curious how do you search for bbw's , is there a tick box somewhere as I cant find any type of key word search. "

I don’t think it’s about weight. Many people carry it differently. Just about using words that enable people to celebrate their body type, whatever that may be.

"Why isnt bbw an option?

So many search for it"

Theres already curvy, large, ample and fabulous...I think they've got that covered

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

"Why isnt bbw an option?

So many search for it

Theres already curvy, large, ample and fabulous...I think they've got that covered"

On the opposite end of the scale they haven't got many options. I'm skinny.... But what options do I have.... Athletic. But I do no sports and am not athletic muscle wise.

Think you can go on and on with different options but at the end of the day everyone views themselves and others differently. Hopefully peoples photos will show the whole picture. Altho there are some very clever camera angles that mislead. Lol

» Add a new message to this topic