FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Like to see a section

Like to see a section

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where people that drive would be willing to help guys girls who don't to experience the party scene and they advertise on here with the area

Obviously help out with petrol etc

Just a thought

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good idea

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Not something I would ever consider using.

I drive and visit clubs whenever I can. I have often been chatting to people at the club who live just a few miles from me and have hinted that they would like me to offer them a lift home. I have never yet done this because they are a stranger. I wouldn't pick up a hitch hiker for safety reasons and this is similar to me.

Just the same as on a night out i will queue up and get a proper hackney carriage taxi to go home. I wouldn't dream of getting into a stranger's car who offered me a lift.

By *iscreet UnicornWoman  over a year ago

Windsor-ish

Sounds like a good idea however you may find some people will assume and feel entitled to play once in the club in return for their generosity in giving you a lift.

I'd like to think i'm wrong but it's a big risk.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

When I was on here as a single lady I hadn’t yet learnt to drive. I was a regular club goer, using buses, trains and taxis to get there and back.

As a single lady this was far safer in my opinion than getting a lift with a total stranger

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'd probably achieve the same result posting a club meet with lift share info in the text. That said not sure how many would go for it, you're then tied to when someone else wants to leave, the person driving may expect more than petrol money and there's safety considerations.

» Add a new message to this topic