FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Improvement in management of site

Improvement in management of site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For this site to be fit for purpose you need

Compulsory photo verification to prevent a lot of fake accounts being opened as it’s too easy to open a account.

Limit how many men in any one day can join due to the fact it’s completely over crowded with men.

A option button for women so they can select who they want to talk to and that person mail stays on the top of your inbox while communicating.

A standard rejection message so nobody gets abuse.

Verification process needs to be less like gold and more about the verification that they are the person who you claim to be. I personally would recommend a option where fab itself can verify you on webcam either free or for a few.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find the site is fit for the purpose for which I use the site.

As for photo verification I see it as pointless in some ways. I prefer to go by if the person has the green tick.

Maybe with the tick option they could have a green tick for meet verifications and a different colour for cam verifications (which I also see as pointless)

By *issBehavingWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"For this site to be fit for purpose you need

Compulsory photo verification to prevent a lot of fake accounts being opened as it’s too easy to open a account. "

Or people who are hung up on this could just use the filters available and block unverified profiles ..... ps it's just as easy to fake a photo verification as a meet / cam veri

" Limit how many men in any one day can join due to the fact it’s completely over crowded with men. "

The decent ones would still stand out against the ones who make no effort with their profiles / communication

"A option button for women so they can select who they want to talk to and that person mail stays on the top of your inbox while communicating.

A standard rejection message so nobody gets abuse. "

Or everyone could just read the FAQ's and understand that "No reply means No thanks"

An automated rejection would just change the moans from "I didnt get a reply thats so rude" to "I only got an auto reply that's so rude"

"Verification process needs to be less like gold and more about the verification that they are the person who you claim to be. I personally would recommend a option where fab itself can verify you on webcam either free or for a few. "

Or people could just use their own methods of judging whether someone is who they claim to be.

In about 9 years on Fab I've never encountered a "fake" when arranging to meet... never had a no show and only every had 1 person cancel last minute with a lame excuse, and he was very much real and who he claimed to be... he just usee a lame excuse to get out of a meet.

Undoubtedly the site is awash with (for example) verified fake couples (i.e. single men) - it's just so easy to do - it's not that hard to spot fakes really - and a sure fire check is to ask for the fem to fem phone chat - and watch the excuses pour in as to why she can't get to the phone that night - block!

[Removed by poster at 05/12/17 22:45:49]

"Undoubtedly the site is awash with (for example) verified fake couples (i.e. single men) - it's just so easy to do - it's not that hard to spot fakes really - and a sure fire check is to ask for the fem to fem phone chat - and watch the excuses pour in as to why she can't get to the phone that night - block!"

We have all been here

Do they not get that we are not stupid

sorry OP...given the fact you have been on the site a good while...and apparently not met through it...what makes you think these rules should apply to the thousands of us who are actively meeting.

would it be fair to say those without a meet verification cannot prove they are genuine....even with photoverification..who's to say you have changed alot and therefore arent the picture you painted in your photoverify?

answer: not really

and webcam veris dont install many with a level of assurance that some need when actively seeking meets.

there is the updated group mail option where its easier to get to mails from a select person

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I find the site is fit for the purpose for which I use the site.

As for photo verification I see it as pointless in some ways. I prefer to go by if the person has the green tick.

Maybe with the tick option they could have a green tick for meet verifications and a different colour for cam verifications (which I also see as pointless) "

They aren't pointless, I've verified people by cam so they can leave a meet verification for someone they've met who is also unverified. We all had to start somewhere.

In reality all it needs is for an invite to a huge "Fabathon" - the world's biggest orgy - and all who attend get verified

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"In reality all it needs is for an invite to a huge "Fabathon" - the world's biggest orgy - and all who attend get verified "

Maybe with the tick option they could have a green tick for meet verifications and a different colour for cam verifications (which I also see as pointless) They aren't pointless, I've verified people by cam so they can leave a meet verification for someone they've met who is also unverified. We all had to start somewhere. "

For one u don't know if it is the person who runs the profile if they have no pics so yes pointless in my eyes

By *uncoupleyorkCouple  over a year ago

Nr chorely

My opinion for what it’s worth -:

Remove the free option, and use the payment method as identification and let it be an indication of the persons identity, still have the creative user names but total anonymous members should not be allowed, and introduce a “probation” period that within a certain amount of time the profile needs to produce proof of there status - couple / single etc, not fool proof granted, but it would deter if it meant fab had to skype / video call a couple or a single to verify.

The photo verification is not ideal, but it’s the best they have at present.

Just my thoughts

D.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Maybe with the tick option they could have a green tick for meet verifications and a different colour for cam verifications (which I also see as pointless) They aren't pointless, I've verified people by cam so they can leave a meet verification for someone they've met who is also unverified. We all had to start somewhere.

For one u don't know if it is the person who runs the profile if they have no pics so yes pointless in my eyes"

I won't cam veri blank profiles..

Cam veris...must have a decent profile with pics,(no silhouettes), bio and photo veri. Couples need to be on at the same time. This is not cam sex and will not lead to meets, any wanking, get your tits out etc will result in block and no veri. This is to help unverified people. There is a certain etiquette involved with this as well as fab being able to check that it is genuine, if you choose not to reciprocate my verification for you, I will assume that you don't want to display it or have it checked and I will block you and you will lose it!

"My opinion for what it’s worth -:

Remove the free option, and use the payment method as identification and let it be an indication of the persons identity, still have the creative user names but total anonymous members should not be allowed, and introduce a “probation” period that within a certain amount of time the profile needs to produce proof of there status - couple / single etc, not fool proof granted, but it would deter if it meant fab had to skype / video call a couple or a single to verify.

The photo verification is not ideal, but it’s the best they have at present.

Just my thoughts

D."

what proof would you require people to produce of their status? marriage licence? driving licence?

photo verifications prove nothing other than the person can produce a picture of a person/people of the required gender...pointless and futile and easily faked.

» Add a new message to this topic