FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Racism ? Preference ? Heres an idea

Racism ? Preference ? Heres an idea

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right first of all, this isn't the weekly forum message about people with 'no Blacks or Asians' on there profile, i'll let someone else raise that thread this weekend.

This is more, moving towards a solution. By the way, I'm Indian and I apologise if this has been suggested already, but why can't our profiles store ethnicity, and in the same way state our preference on ethnicity, and then people would be blocked from viewing profiles accordingly (ok tad extreme) or unable to send messages ie similarly with the way age restrictions, or the single malw restriction work.

Specifying your ethnicity should be optional, to keep the tree hugging pc brigade happy (to them I ask what do you on your passport under ethnicity ?), but it would stop ladies getting bugged from the 'non preferred' lot, lol. Cutting down on unnecessary messages, profile viewing would streamline the network performance of the site, improving the quality for everyone.

You could take the categories from the census (government approved) so if anyone has issue with the fact smurf isn't on the list, can take it up with the local councillor.

Just a thought, wondered if people agree. Remember its all about preference.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Good idea. Can we have one to block guys with little willies too! (jest!)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Good idea. Can we have one to block guys with little willies too! (jest!) "

phew...glad I have my big willy profile-at least I'll get thru

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

"Good idea. Can we have one to block guys with little willies too! (jest!)

phew...glad I have my big willy profile-at least I'll get thru"

Ahh but did you measure it against a can? lol

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Ahh but did you measure it against a can? lol "

or a sky remote lol

I kind of agree and kind of don't. My preference is for white guys but I have met an absolutely stunning asian guy who I never would've met had I only specified that I liked white men. Having said that I had all men blocked at the time anyway so how the eff he managed to slip through that one is beyond me!

Lets use a different word instaed of preference...Lets use "choice" people have the choice to meet, sleep with or have sex with people THEY choose to and shouldnt have to go tiptoeing around changing words so as not to offend people with THEIR choice. The fact they have openly displayed THEIR choice doesn`t make them racist or bigoted, it means they are strong, confident and comfortable with the choices they make and have made in life, which for all we know they have struggled to get to the point to be strong enough to make their own choice.

Just my thoughts on the subject

"Right first of all, this isn't the weekly forum message about people with 'no Blacks or Asians' on there profile, i'll let someone else raise that thread this weekend.

This is more, moving towards a solution. By the way, I'm Indian and I apologise if this has been suggested already, but why can't our profiles store ethnicity, and in the same way state our preference on ethnicity, and then people would be blocked from viewing profiles accordingly (ok tad extreme) or unable to send messages ie similarly with the way age restrictions, or the single malw restriction work.

Specifying your ethnicity should be optional, to keep the tree hugging pc brigade happy (to them I ask what do you on your passport under ethnicity ?), but it would stop ladies getting bugged from the 'non preferred' lot, lol. Cutting down on unnecessary messages, profile viewing would streamline the network performance of the site, improving the quality for everyone.

You could take the categories from the census (government approved) so if anyone has issue with the fact smurf isn't on the list, can take it up with the local councillor.

Just a thought, wondered if people agree. Remember its all about preference.

"

Very sensible idea and would save a lot of complaining.

Ethencity is covered by the data protection act. This site is not registerd so that sort of data cannot be held. People should just not bar anyone from contacting them. There is a delete and block facility! Simples!

I suggested weeks ago that there should be an option to state your ethnicity, I have noticed that they have put this into practice on FabFlirts but not on here but I would think it would be difficult to have an option to block different races and if they did that, they would then have people crying out for options to block on height, size etc

Ahh but did you measure it against a can? lol "

nahhh my giant lighter lol

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Single guys create couples profiles to avoid the single guy block, who would state there ethnic background if they new it would reduce their options. For every 10 messages we get from White guys we might get one from a black or Asian guy. Are people really inundated with a disproportionate number of black or Asian men. People have a right to state a choice or preference but can't say there are many threads about how to filter out bald men, ginger men, hairy men, short men, married men, tiny willies, big willies etc and these are all stated preferences for or against on many people's profiles. We are a couple, we get tons of messages, the majority are from guys who are not our preference, but it's easy to just delete

"Single guys create couples profiles to avoid the single guy block, who would state there ethnic background if they new it would reduce their options. For every 10 messages we get from White guys we might get one from a black or Asian guy. Are people really inundated with a disproportionate number of black or Asian men. People have a right to state a choice or preference but can't say there are many threads about how to filter out bald men, ginger men, hairy men, short men, married men, tiny willies, big willies etc and these are all stated preferences for or against on many people's profiles. We are a couple, we get tons of messages, the majority are from guys who are not our preference, but it's easy to just delete"

totally agree- thats why i sing michael jacksons "black or white"...I just swap to my other types of profiles lol

and just say i holiday alot when i turn up

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ahh but did you measure it against a can? lol

nahhh my giant lighter lol"

Can a big matchstick also be referred as a big lighter, if so whey hey, I'm in business lol

I thought the whole point of this site was that people can choose who they want to meet? I have a thing on my profile saying no large women, does that make me a fattiest? Who said yes? I have no problem with large people, it just doesn't do it for me, that's all. There are loads of women on here that only specify black guys. Good on them, if that's what they are into...Can't we leave the touchy, feely PC crap to the politicians? People should be able to express what they desire openly on here? Personally, black, white, yellow, or green is all good in my world!

"I thought the whole point of this site was that people can choose who they want to meet? I have a thing on my profile saying no large women, does that make me a fattiest? Who said yes? I have no problem with large people, it just doesn't do it for me, that's all. There are loads of women on here that only specify black guys. Good on them, if that's what they are into...Can't we leave the touchy, feely PC crap to the politicians? People should be able to express what they desire openly on here? Personally, black, white, yellow, or green is all good in my world!"

This forum has raised some good points, and I can see there is a lot of pro's & con's for this subject, I just look at it like this to me it should be about who you would like to have fun with and feel some attraction too, so weather there black, white, asian, fat, thin, or from outer space haha, if your turned on by them and your both interested then have fun and stop thinking about the draw backs..

What does annoy me a little is the people that say there looking for a certain thing and then when you message them they either block you or ignore you after you know you fully made sure you read all their profile before contacting them, (but that's for a next forum)

» Add a new message to this topic