FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Interracial Search Option

Interracial Search Option

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilk_Tray OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Is there a chance we could have an option where members can search for people who are interested in meeting up with someone of a different ethnicity?

Everyone has a preference and that’s perfectly fine by me.

But everyday I encounter profiles which state No Blacks/Asians (I usually move on when I see this on a profile).

But I’d rather have a search option which would show swingers who actually want to meet people a different shade to them.

We’ve got interest options for toys, webcams, safe sex etc so why not interracial?

What does everyone else think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is there a chance we could have an option where members can search for people who are interested in meeting up with someone of a different ethnicity?

Everyone has a preference and that’s perfectly fine by me.

But everyday I encounter profiles which state No Blacks/Asians (I usually move on when I see this on a profile).

But I’d rather have a search option which would show swingers who actually want to meet people a different shade to them.

We’ve got interest options for toys, webcams, safe sex etc so why not interracial?

What does everyone else think?"

I agree, a few coming up in my local area who want BBC and I'm sure as hell not that.

It's already in the seach function under ethnicity

By *oloandsaabWoman  over a year ago

Essex

when I search for mixed race only one profile shows, I think a lot of people have ticked the rather not say option on their profile

Portsmouth

"It's already in the seach function under ethnicity"

I think you’re missing the point.

I can search for swingers who are of a different ethnicity, I know that already.

What I would like to do is search for swingers who want to meet someone who is of a different race to them. If I search for white or middle eastern swingers I’ll see profiles but it doesn’t mean they want interested in interracial sex.

If there was an option for interracial in the interests selection it would make things easier.

Hope that explains it properly.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"It's already in the seach function under ethnicity

I can search for swingers who are of a different ethnicity, I know that already.

What I would like to do is search for swingers who want to meet someone who is of a different race to them. If I search for white or middle eastern swingers I’ll see profiles but it doesn’t mean they want interested in interracial sex.

If there was an option for interracial in the interests selection it would make things easier.

Hope that explains it properly. "

or.... and i know this is a radical suggestion.... you could just ask people!!!

I know.... so forward....

what if people aren't bothered about what colour people they want to meet.... do you want them to put down every ethnicity?

or if they want something particular on a given occasion? change it every time they do so?

so if your search options misses those people... are you going to complain about that as well?

what you are asking the site to do is all your legwork for you... minimum effort.. maximum reward!!!

I definately go for one of them.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I would tick 'interracial' if the option, not that it's hard to realise what I'm looking for when someone comes accross me

I don't think it's too much for fab to add one more popular interest to a list, after all you can tick that in your pics, so in the meantime just look through the search for interracial pics,to find what your looking for

Portsmouth

what if people aren't bothered about what colour people they want to meet.... do you want them to put down every ethnicity?

or if they want something particular on a given occasion? change it every time they do so?

so if your search options misses those people... are you going to complain about that as well?

what you are asking the site to do is all your legwork for you... minimum effort.. maximum reward!!!

"

You're quick to assume I don't already ask if they might be interested in interracial play? I actually do. If I don't get a reply back back then I move on.

I'm not asking for every ethnicity to be shown in a search interest, just interracial, one word, simple.

That way I wouldn't have to trawl many profiles, looking out for no blacks/asians in the text.

If I see cuckolding then I know that's something they're interested in. Same with webcams etc.

If I saw the word interracial as an interest then I would assume they might be interested in playing with someone who is of a different ethnicity.

Why is that so hard to understand?

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

I agree with you, OP. It can become extremely time consuming doing a veri trail or reading between the lines if a profile is interested in meeting other races. A tick box in interests which highlights if you're interested in interracial meets would be useful, at least it's a starter to go from when messaging even if you're not that particular race that applies, it's a start.

Him

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

You're quick to assume I don't already ask if they might be interested in interracial play? I actually do. If I don't get a reply back back then I move on.

I'm not asking for every ethnicity to be shown in a search interest, just interracial, one word, simple.

That way I wouldn't have to trawl many profiles, looking out for no blacks/asians in the text.

If I see cuckolding then I know that's something they're interested in. Same with webcams etc.

If I saw the word interracial as an interest then I would assume they might be interested in playing with someone who is of a different ethnicity.

Why is that so hard to understand?"

because the word "interacial" only means black/white to you.....

it might mean asian/white... or asian/black to someone else

it might mean chinese/black to someone else.....

and so on and so on...

its not as black and white (see what i did there) as it seems....

it 2 seconds to see a no blacks/asians/young/old/fat/thin on a profile and move on is too much for anyone... i'd question there attention span.

Portsmouth

Why is that so hard to understand?

because the word "interacial" only means black/white to you.....

it might mean asian/white... or asian/black to someone else

it might mean chinese/black to someone else.....

and so on and so on...

its not as black and white (see what i did there) as it seems....

it 2 seconds to see a no blacks/asians/young/old/fat/thin on a profile and move on is too much for anyone... i'd question there attention span."

There you go assuming again. I have no preference when it comes to what I find attractive in terms of race l, so when I say Interracial, I’m talking about all races, not just black and white.

I’ve had sexual encounters with all races so your assumption doesn’t apply to me.

The Interracial interest feature could be beneficial to an Oriental couple looking for a white person, a white person looking for an Asian couple, Middle Eastern woman looking for a black guy and so on...

If a soft swap couple, looking for another soft swap couple see “soft swap” as an interest, then they would be more inclined to message that couple to see if there is a chance of meeting.

Not every profile displays No Blacks/Asians and if it doesn’t I ask if they might be interested. If they’re not I move on. Some profiles are as long as books and going through 10-20 seeing if it says No Blacks/Asians is time consuming.

Instead, if you check their interests and it mentions Interracial then it would indicate that they might, I repeat, might be interested in taking things further.

Also, I’m not asking the site to do all the work for me. I’ve put in the leg work since I’ve been on here.

I just want a feature which would bring together people who want to meet people of different ethnicities.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Well I’d be interested ...

I'd like to see a message filter based on ethnicity. I'm only looking for black and mixed race guys and even though I've out that clearly about ten times on my profile I get dozens of messages from Caucasian guys saying "go on, give me a go" or "why don't you like white c*CK" etc. So frustrating.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I think it would be a good function

It was also suggested a while back that there should be an interracial chat room. Now that I would like to see very much

Portsmouth

Thanks to those who think it would be a good idea.

I think a lot of people from all backgrounds would benefit from the option to search for Interracial.

Hopefully admin take note

» Add a new message to this topic