FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Live Pics

Live Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the one thing I like to do when chatting with a potential meet is double check that they’re real. I do this by asking if they can send me a live face pic via other apps. I know I’m not the only person who does this, so I wondered, could we have a feature like this here? There is already an option to take a picture on your phone when adding a direct pic to your message, but it would be great if something was added (text, symbol etc) to the picture so that we know they have just taken it, so you know that they are who they say they are.

I hope I’m making sense

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get you, and sounds like a pretty good idea to be honest

By *eather_Loves_SexWoman  over a year ago

Halfway Between London and Brighton

Ask them to hold up today’s newspaper or a sign saying hello ( your username) with their face in shot

"Ask them to hold up today’s newspaper or a sign saying hello ( your username) with their face in shot "

That'd work, tad tedious having to do that, especially on the receiving end though

"Ask them to hold up today’s newspaper or a sign saying hello ( your username) with their face in shot "

Yeah that’s a good shout, but as Honeytrap suggested, it’s a little tedious. I’d feel bad asking someone to do that lol. X

Also,I know that we go by verifications, but I have been messaged by profiles that have only been verified by maybe one or two hidden profiles, which sometimes makes me think that these aren’t genuine veris. Yes I’m a bit of a sceptic.... haha.

"Also,I know that we go by verifications, but I have been messaged by profiles that have only been verified by maybe one or two hidden profiles, which sometimes makes me think that these aren’t genuine veris. Yes I’m a bit of a sceptic.... haha."

I'm the same, this sort of site, you can never really be sure who your talking to most of the time unless you end up on cam or meet, few exceptions where people's photos and stuff but there a minority

By *raigStarrMan  over a year ago

St. Helens

Kik has an excellent feature that shows if a picture you’ve just received came from the persons photo album or the camera, if it has the camera symbol you know they have just taken it.

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Admin will not take feedback seriously.

Look at the years of feedback and compare to recent changes to the site...

No one asked for a "All updates" section... They pick and choose what is easiest at the least cost to change.

I posted about fake accounts being culled & veri by cam loophole closed...they decided to lock the thread instead.

"Kik has an excellent feature that shows if a picture you’ve just received came from the persons photo album or the camera, if it has the camera symbol you know they have just taken it. "

That’s what I meant by using other apps to verify. Kik is great for this. But it would be easier if it could be done before moving on to another app.

"

Admin will not take feedback seriously.

Look at the years of feedback and compare to recent changes to the site...

No one asked for a "All updates" section... They pick and choose what is easiest at the least cost to change.

I posted about fake accounts being culled & veri by cam loophole closed...they decided to lock the thread instead.

"

We can only try

"Kik has an excellent feature that shows if a picture you’ve just received came from the persons photo album or the camera, if it has the camera symbol you know they have just taken it.

That’s what I meant by using other apps to verify. Kik is great for this. But it would be easier if it could be done before moving on to another app. "

Is a quick visit to the chat rooms here a possibility?

» Add a new message to this topic