FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Views and Blocked Mail

Views and Blocked Mail

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m sure this has been covered before. But any idea why if you block people (eg. all single males, couple etc. ) you then you can’t see who in that blocked group has viewed your profile?

Seems really strange?

For example I’m not looking to chat to anyone new at the moment so would like to block messages to save wasting peoples time, but still interested to know who is looking at my profile!

Not sure if I have explained this very well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its only single males who dont show up if you have them blocked in your who looked at me list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Blocking any member [or group of members] means

i] they cannot see your profile [so won't show on 'Who's Viewed Me']

ii] you cannot see their profile

iii] you cannot contact each other by messaging, winks or Friend Requests.

You will be able to see what each other post on the Forum.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Rose, I think you mean you've used your FILTERS to prevent groups of people mailing you (blocking is something different, that you only do to individuals, not groups). When you filter out single males, they don't show on your Looked@Me list, regardless of whether they've looked or not. Fab also adds a line to your profile "not looking for single males".

I don't want mails from single males, but I don't want that line "not looking for..." to appear on my profile, as it's misleading - I ONLY meet single males!. I have therefore set my age-preferences to 95-96 years old. This effectively closes my inbox to any males except ones I have approached, and it works for me.

This solution would also ensure that all single males appear on your Looked @Me list as well.

» Add a new message to this topic